Chapter 52

Louis: (turns on his feet and runs away).
Harry: (stands there frozen; knows that all eyes are on him).
Zayn: (softly) Haz... (touches Harry's arm) You okay?
Harry: (slightly jerks; his brain isn't working properly; stutters incoherently) Um... uh...
Zayn: (worried; caresses Harry's cheek) Haz...
Harry: (winces when Zayn's fingers land on his throbbing cheek; everything that just occured dawning on him and he could only think of one thing; Louis...) I-I have to go...
Zayn: (concerned; quickly) What!? No!
Harry: (disoriented; slightly pushes Zayn's hand off) I-I'll be back... (practically runs away).
Zayn: (frantic; shouts after him) Har-
Niall: (holds Zayn back) Zee... let him go...
Zayn: (looks at him in disbelief).
Liam: (jumps in; placing his hand on Zayn's shoulder firmly as a sign of reassurance) Niall's right Zee... Let them solve it... Besides we need to be here to represent our team.
Zayn: (groans; then sighs) Fine...

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (rushes out the door; spots Louis a few metres away; runs to him) Lou!
Louis: (bawling; his breathing labored; but doesn't stop).
Harry: (desperate) Lou please! Stop! (Picks up his pace; grabs Louis from behind).
Louis: (pushes him harshly that Harry stumbles back; shouts, his voice gruff from crying) DON'T TOUCH ME!
Harry: (winces at Louis' tone; obviously hurt from his words; looks at him, pained).
L-
Louis: (starts walking away; wiping at his eyes furiously but they don't stop coming, all the emotions he's been holding up since Harry left finally dripping out as hot angry tears.)
Harry: (wants to just hold Louis so bad but is scared he will lash out again; whimpers) Please... just lis-
Louis: (still stiffly walking; scoffs) What? Haven't you done enough already?
Harry: (also beginning to tear up; gently grabs Louis' upper arm to stop him) Lou...
Louis: (glances at his arm; then glares at Harry; tears are still rolling down his cheeks but he maintains an emotionless face) I hate you...
Harry: (quickly releases Louis' arm; stumbles a bit as if his words have physically knocked him).
Louis: (doesn't stop; looks at Harry dead in the eyes; his makeup completely ruined, eyes blood red and his lips trembling) I fucking hate you... And I wish I never met you... (a sob escapes Harry's lips; but he walks away; firm in his composure; never looking back).
Harry: (destroyed; squeezes his eyes shut; voice shaky; to himself) Isn't this what you wanted Harry?

🎗🎗🎗

At the Cafeteria:

Harry: (sitting alone; playing with his spoon).
Niall: (eyes fall on Harry as he enters the cafeteria with Zayn and Liam) There he is...
Liam: (smiles as he slowly sits down opposite Harry) Trying to scare me away with that thing?
Harry: (slightly startled as he didn't see them coming; gives a small smile and puts the spoon away).
Zayn: (gasps when he sees Harry's red eyes surrounded by dark circles clearly indicating that he didn't have any sleep over the weekend; his worry increasing; anger bubbling within him; grumbles) I'll be right back...
Liam: (raises an eyebrow, confused, but Zayn just shakes his head and leaves).
Niall: (sits down beside Harry; smiling softly) Hey...
Harry: (tries to put up a smile but fails miserably).
Liam: (shakes his head at Harry's poor attempt) Haz... are you okay? (Harry nods; Liam continues) We came to your house right after the party... Peter said you were asleep...
Harry: (looks away) I was...
Liam: (eyes Harry's worn out face and scoffs in disbelief).
Niall: ...and we came the next morning... but you locked us out...
Harry: (gulps; he didn't have any explanation for that).
Niall: (places his hand on Harry's shoulder) Haz... we know something happened... (cautious) with Louis... (can feel Harry tensing beneath him) It's okay if you don't wanna tell us... But, just know this... we're always here for you...
Liam: (places his hand om Harry's squeezing it; comfortingly) We're here...
Harry: (smiles a little) Thanks guys... (gets serious; groans, his hands on his head) I-I did something t-terrible... (sighs heavily) And Louis hates me now...
Niall: He would never hate you Haz...
Harry: (shakes his head) No no... not after what I did to him...

***

At the same time:

Zayn: (marches out of the cafeteria; spots Louis in the hall way).
Louis: (walking alone; his head down).
Zayn: (strides towards him and yanks him into the janitor's closet).
Louis: (alarmed; begins to panic when he finds himself in the small dark room).
Zayn: (pulls Louis by the collar; growls) What the fuck did you do!?
Louis: (trembling due to the nearness; stutters) Wh-I... Uh-
Zayn: (oblivious; lets go of Louis' collar; pacing around the room; pulling his hair; rants frustrated) You don't know how fucking hard it was... how much time it took for him to heal... he still never recovered but atleast he used to smile... (looks at Louis; angry) But now... (growls) What the fuck did you do to him!?
Louis: (only now does he recognize that it was Zayn; relaxes a bit then furrows his eyebrows confused) Who?
Zayn: (almost shouts) Harry!
Louis: (clenches his fist when he hears that name; his previous scared demeanor now fully gone; marches upto him; furious) What did you just say?
Zayn: (eyes widen a bit but stands his ground).
Louis: (grabs him by the collar and slams him to the wall; lets out a humorless laugh) You think I did something to him? (Yells) He is the one that fucked me all night and left me the next day!
Zayn: (gapes; absolutely shocked; his mouth opening and closing like fish) H-he w-what?
Louis: (steps away from Zayn; squeezing his eyes shut; disappointed in himself for saying that but... That's the truth isn't it.)
Zayn: (doesn't say anything; his head down; just walks out.)
Louis: (slids down the wall as soon as Zayn leaves the closet; silently sobbing).

***

Liam and Niall: (sit there shocked at what Harry just confessed).
Harry: (cheeks, tear stained; ashamed of himself; doesn't dare look up).
Liam: (decides to speak up) Haz I- (cuts himself; sighs) What you did is terrible but... we will always love you...
Harry: (he needed to hear that; sighs) I will never forgive myself for this...
Niall: (breathes out) You should apologize... to Louis.
Harry: (whimpers) I can't...
Liam: (assuring) Harry... it may take time... but Louis will surely forgive you...
Harry: (bites his lip; confesses) That's what I'm scared of...
Liam: What!?
Harry: (closes his eyes) I can't be with him... I can't be with anyone...
Niall: (angry) You need to let go of the past Harry.
Harry: (snaps) They were my parents Niall!
Niall: (immediately regrets saying it; sad) I understand Haz... (softly) You know I do... it's just... (sighs; he knows Harry's going to snap again but says it nonetheless) You didn't kill them... it was those fuckers.
Harry: (cold) Yes... And I just let them...

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (walks out of the closet, about an hour later; stops when he hears someone calling his name).
Olly: Louis! Wait up!!
Louis: (sighs; puts up a smile when Olly catches up to him).
Olly: (gasps) Gosh you look like road kill!
Louis: Wow... looks like you're pick up lines have now taken a different turn.
Olly: (chuckles hitting Louis arm) Oh stop it... (gets serious) Is it working?
Louis: (snorts) Sure...
Olly: (smiles; looks down).
Louis: (amused) What?
Olly: Uh... I mean... I...
Louis: (now understanding) Oh... You saw...
Olly: (nods) I mean everyone did... (softly) What happened?
Louis: (looks away) I don't wanna talk about it...
Olly: (trying to be chirpy) Thats okay! I just wanted to tell that... (Louis raises an eyebrow) That was smokin hot!
Louis: (chuckles before his expression turns sad again).
Olly: (sighs; gets an idea; grins) You know what?
Louis: (uninterested) What?
Olly: You sir, are gonna forget everything about that curly haired hottie... (grins wider) We are going to have some fun tonight...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

Olly+Louis.... Yay or Nah?

Do you feel sorry for Harry?

Comment below💙💚

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter🥺❤