Chapter 54

(A bit promo for Walls - Stream Lou's songs) 

Niall: (sitting on the bar stool; sighs) Haz...
Harry: (has his eyes fixed on Louis).
Louis: (throwing his head back and laughing at something Olly's telling him; wasted; hasn't seen Harry yet).
Niall: (sympathetic; it's obvious Harry's feeling jealous) Haz... just... don't look okay? Let's do something else.
Harry: (shakes his head; eyes still not leaving Louis) He's piss drunk... I need to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. (Grips his drink when Olly places his hand a little lower than necessary and guides Louis to the dance floor; he had recognized Olly from before).
Niall: (sighs; gulps his drink).
Louis: (starts dancing; completely intoxicated; his mind is clouded and everything spins around him).
Olly: (also wasted; dancing with Louis but gets pushed into the mad crowd).
Louis: (feels a hot breath on his neck and strong arms drape around his waist, pulling him to a hard surface; freezes).
Random person: (grinds against Louis; lips wandering over his neck). You're so hot ba- What the fuck!
Harry: (pulls Louis to his chest and gives the other person a harsh shove) Piss off!
Random: (eyes Harry's strong physique and angry face; shrugs and moves away) Whatever.
Harry: (guides Louis out of the crowd; looks at Niall).
Niall: (mouths) Take care...
Harry: (nods; looks at the struggling Louis in his chest).
Louis: (whines; trying to thrash but is too weak and intoxicated to do so) Let go of me!
Harry: (ignores; annoyed; now out of the house).
Louis: (feels the music drowning; whines) Where are you taking me. I wanna go back!
Harry: (growls) No! You're gonna go home and sleep (Louis pouts; Harry stops walking and makes Louis face him) Are you out of your mind Louis? Do you understand how dangerous this is? You're alone at a stranger's party and you get piss drunk?
Louis: It's not a stranger's party! I was with Olly!
Harry: (scoffs) Wow he took real care of you out there. Very responsible. (Sighs) Just... what if something bad happened to you?
Louis: (snorts) As if you care Harry.
Harry: (had thought that Louis didn't recognise him since he was drunk out of his mind; wants to say he does care, but doesn't; stutters) Uh- I...
Louis: (hurt; disappointed; shakes his head and starts walking). Unbelievable.
Harry: (distraught; biting his lip; follows Louis).
Louis: (glances at Harry; harshly) What are you doing?
Harry: (small) Making sure you reach home safely... (adds not wanting Louis to know that's he is scared as hell) Mr.Moore will be worried sick.
Louis: (shakes his head in disbelief) Fuck off Harry.
Harry: (emotional; literally begging) Please Lou- Louis. It's really late and these streets are prone to danger. Please let me take you home... Or just let me follow you, You don't have to mind me at all... Please.
Louis: (slightly swaying from all the booze; tries to think but his head hurts; sighs) Fine...
At the party...
Olly: (looking around) Lou!! (Stumbles through the crowd) Loueh! (Slumps on the bar stand; slurs) Lou...
Niall: He went home... (puts his drink down) He's in safe hands don't worry.
Olly: (leans towards Niall's face; squints hard) Oh my golly golly gosh! (Squeals) You're Niall Horan!
Niall: (smiles uneasily; gets up) Yeah... I think I'm gonna go.

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (in front of his house; never looks back at Harry; trying to open the door; finally opens it).
Harry: (waiting eagerly for Louis to say something) Lou-
Louis: (slams the door).
Harry: (sighs; hurt; tries not to think much about it; walks home).

And the same cycle continued.
Louis got wasted every night and Harry made sure he was safe. Everynight. After vigorous practice for two hours he spent the rest of the day trying to find Louis and take care of him. Louis kept drinking to drown his sorrows and he hated the fact that Harry was acting nice making it extremely difficult for him to forget everything. But most importantly he hated the fact that Harry literally wanted nothing from him. Harry wasn't trying to win him back. He hated the fact that Harry, stupid arrogant Harry, was willing to exhaust himself all day to make sure Louis was safe, but claimed that he didn't want anything with Louis. How unfair.

One direction were still together. If you could call it that. Zayn and Harry found it awkward to be around eachother. Niall doesn't talk to Zayn. Zayn tried his best to ignore Liam, not wanting to hurt him even more. Harry confronted Niall about the whole 'Betty' problem but Niall refused to tell him. So Harry was angry with Niall. Painful. 

Days turned weeks and soon it was the middle of February. Just twelve more days till the announcement of the team representing Renaissance. All teams were practicing very hard for the upcoming practical test. Thus The Terrorizors decided it was time for a bit of relaxation...

Harry: (after practice; looks around the ground for Louis, but he is nowhere to be seen).
Liam: You guys coming for the party tonight?
Betty: (clings to Niall; grins) No... cause we're going on a date.
Niall: (fake smiles; subtly rolls his eyes).
Zayn: (closed-off) I'm going home (walks away).
Liam: (sighs; sad; to Harry) What about you Haz?
Harry: (distracted) Um... M'not sure...
Liam: 5SOS are not going aswell
Harry: Oh... (So Louis' gone home...) um I'm kinda tired aswell...
Liam: (sighs) Then I'm not going too... Guess I'm gonna hit the sack early (lets out a laugh; Harry hums not really listening) Okay... Bye (walks away).
Niall: Haz...
Harry: (looks at Niall; doesn't say anything; walks away).
Betty: (scowls) What's up with him?
Niall: (upset; shakes his head).

🎗🎗🎗

In his room; 11:00 p.m

Harry: (trying to concentrate on studying; sighs; he doesn't know why but something doesn't feel right... Gets dressed; doesn't really know what he's doing but he's soon out of the house and on his way; rings the bell and waits; shocked when it opens) Lo- (the door is slammed on his face; groans; rings the bell several times; door opens) Please just hear me out!
Lottie: Piss off Harry (about to slam the door).
Harry: (puts his foot in the way) Please Lottie... I just wanna know if he's home.
Lottie: (furrows her eyebrows) Well... he's not...
Harry: (eyes widen) W-What? He's... (checks the time) It's almost 11.30...
Lottie: (confused; worried) Well he's always that late.
Harry: (groans) Yeah but I've always been around... (pulls out his phone quickly; takes a deep breath and dials).
Luke: Fuck off.
Harry: Luke! Please listen!
Luke: Fuck off.
Harry: (begging) No just listen ple-
Luke: (chants) Fuck off Fuck off Fu-
Harry: (shouts) SHUT YOUR FUCKIN MOUTH AND LISTEN TO ME GODDAMMIT!
Lottie: (amused; snickers).
Harry: (exhales) Hello?
Luke: (shook) Um... Yes tell me.
Harry: (breathes out) Do you have any idea where Louis is?
Luke: (sighs) I... we don't hang out much anymore... He's always with Olly nowadays... getting drunk.
Harry: (growls) That guy's a bad influence on him.
Luke: Well I actually completely blame you. None of this would've happened if it weren't for... (trails off).
Harry: (closes his eyes; bites the inside of his cheek) Say it.
Luke: You.
Harry: (squeezes his eyes shut).
Luke: (sighs) But... I think he went to the party... H-hello?
Harry: (hangs up; to Lottie) I'll bring him back safely I swear; runs off).
Lottie: Um...

🎗🎗🎗

At the Terrorizer's Party:

Harry: (rushes in; eyes fall on Olly who seemed to be roaming around; marches up to him; grabs him by the collar; hisses) Where is he?
Olly: (startled; blinks) H-he... (comes to his senses) I don't know! I'm searching for him aswell.
Harry: (releases him; strides through the house; opens every room) Lou! (Groans when he doesn't find him; desperate) Lou! (Runs out of the house and slumps on the lawn; scared and emotional; eyes glistening) Oh God... (looks up when someone taps his shoulder; confused) Tim?

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

HA HA Cliffhanger!

Any guesses about what's gonna happen?

And just a few more chapters to go guys :'(
I'm emotional.
But I've got a surprise for ya ;)

Comment your thoughts below💚💙

Please vote if you enjoyed this chapter And I swear I won't update if you don't o_O (kidding, but do vote!)