Chapter 41

Liam: (in the hall waiting for both Niall and Zayn; feels someone tap his shoulder; turns around).
Jade: Hey...
Liam: Oh Hi! (confused) Jade...
Jade: You enjoying the party?
Liam: Uh... (looks at his drink) Yeah... yeah (nods).
Jade: (looks around) Where are your friends?
Liam: (also looks around) They're... chilling somewhere.
Jade: And you're not with them because...
Liam: Well I'm just... doing my own thing (shrugs and points to his drink).
Jade: (purses her lips; nods) Do you.... maybe wanna (points behind her) chill out...
Liam: (raises his eyebrows) With you?
Jade: (stuttering flustered) Not w-with me... I mean with the girls... not- not with me... like alone alone... but with me (quickly) and the girls... ofcourse (scratches her head).
Liam: (smiles at her adorableness; looks around for Zayn and Niall who are no where to be found; sighs; smiles) I would love to.
Jade: (smiles widely) Come on then! (Pulls him and whispers) It's a secret pool party. (Takes him to the pool full of Little mix girls and their boyfriends; removes her dress to reveal her swimsuit; jumps in the pool) Yay! (Beckons Liam to follow)
Liam: (takes a deep breath; grins) Oh this is gonna be fun.

🎗🎗🎗

Louis: (laughing loudly; shaking his head). I can't believe (hiccups laughing so hard) I can't believe you!
Olly: (also laughing).
Louis: (feels someone tap his shoulder; turns around; furrows his eyebrows in confusion) Zayn?
Zayn: (exhales) Louis... I uh... can you come with me for a minute... (glances at Olly) If it's not too much trouble...
Louis: (eyes Zayn curiously; notices his swollen lips and messy hair; unsure) Uh... (looks to Olly).
Zayn: (bites his lip) It's Harry.
Louis: (quickly gets up) Harry!? (Eyes him up and down suspiciously) What happened?
Zayn: (stutters) Uh... he just had too much to drink and... (runs his hand through his hair) I can't find Niall or Liam... I can't manage to take him home alone...
Louis: So... (raises an eyebrow) You want me to help you...
Zayn: Yes... (sighs) Please...
Louis: (sighs) Sure... (gives Olly an apologetic look).
Olly: (waves him off) Its okay... (whispers) go get your man.
Zayn: (glares at Louis and Olly).
Louis: (shrugs Zayn off) Come on then. Where is he?
Zayn: Follow me. (Walks upstairs).
Louis: (sees Harry lying in the bed, eyes closed; slowly pats his cheek) Haz...
Harry: (slowly stirs but doesn't open his eyes).
Louis: (sighs; looks at Zayn).
Zayn: (Thinking) Do you think we should leave him here?
Louis: Alone?
Zayn: (rolls his eyes) He's not a baby. (Thinks) But... maybe we could stay aswell... I mean we can ask Little Mix.
Louis: And they'll let us stay?
Zayn: I mean... yeah (nods) I can ask Perrie.
Louis: (raises an eyebrow; unsure) Your ex girlfriend?
Zayn: Yeah we're still friends. (Walking out) You stay here with him... I'll go find her.
Louis: (nods) Okay.
Zayn: (glances between Harry and Louis; sighs and walks out).
Louis: (looks at Harry who is sleeping with his mouth wide open; slowly caresses his cheek).
Harry: (stirs slightly; wipes his lips and closes his mouth; moaning slightly).
Louis: (sighs; a faint smile on his lips).

🎗🎗🎗

Zayn: (in the hall; looking around; bumps into someone).
Niall: Fuck! (Quickly sees its Zayn) Zaynie! Oh thank God! (Hugs him).
Zayn: (confused) Niall? (Gently pulls away from Niall's arms) Are you drunk?
Niall: Very.
Zayn: (sighs; scratches his neck) So... I take it, it didn't go well?
Niall: Yup. (Makes the 'p' pop).
Zayn: (cringes; misunderstanding) She... broke up with you?
Niall: (blinks twice; starts laughing hysterically; shakes his head).
Zayn: (eyeing Niall with a very confused expression on his face) Uh... I don't understand...
Niall: (stops laughing; sighs) You won't... (changes topic) So... how did it go with Harry?
Zayn: (scrunches his face; makes an uneasy sound) Um...
Niall: What!? He killed you? No wait... you're alive. (Squints his eyes; looking intently at Zayn's face) He hit you? (Pulls back) No wait... he wouldn't. (Furrows his eyebrows) Why do you look freshly fucked? (Eyes widen; shouts) Zayn!?
Zayn: What? No! No! (Shakes his head) God no...
Niall: (clutches his chest; exhales deeply).
Zayn: (cringes) But something did happen... I'll tell you once we find Liam.
Niall: (anxious) Oh God. Okay (Nods). Let's find him then.
Zayn: (starts walking) I think we're gonna have to spend the night here.
Niall: What? Why?
Zayn: (bites his lip) Well Harry passed out...
Niall: (Blinks at Zayn incredulously).
Zayn: (shakes his head cringing at the memory).
Niall: (scrunches his face) Oh my... tonight was a really bad decision, wasn't it?