Chapter 30

Zayn: Liam and I are dating...
Liam: (quiet) What?
Harry and Niall: (loudly) What!
Betty: (sheepish) Uh... Ni I'll see you later babe. (Leaves)
Zayn: (grins widely; takes Liam's hand in his) Yep. It's been a week actually.
Liam: (confused; quiet) What...
Harry: (visibly angry) Oh.
Niall: (thinks Liam has planned something and glares at him)
Zayn: (smiles) Yea Haz... (smug) Aren't you happy?
Harry: Yeah. Ofcourse. Excuse me. (Leaves)
Zayn: (pleased with himself)
Niall: (glares at both of them and leaves aswell)
Liam: (mouth open; blinking at Zayn) Zee?
Zayn: Please Li... You have to help. Didn't you see how snappy Harry got? If I continue my act then maybe Harry will get super jealous and will finally kiss me and then it'll be all rainbows and unicorns!
Liam: (sad; trying so hard to hide it) An act. Right. Good...good idea...
Zayn: (pleading eyes) So you're with me?
Liam: (gives his best faux smile) Always....

🎗🎗🎗

At Harry's house:

Harry: (walks in; sees Peter is home; but doesn't acknowledge him; walking to his room)
Peter: Haz?
Harry: (stops; but doesn't turn around)
Peter: Are you-
Harry: I'm fine. (Runs to his room without a word)
Peter: (sighs)

Harry's Room:

Harry: (slumps on his bed; looking at the ceiling; couldn't stop his blood boiling from the earlier events. No.1 His best friends had been dating for a week and had the audacity to tell him this late. Honestly, he thought Zayn would have told him the second this had happened. Eventhough he felt happy for his friends he couldn't help but feel somewhat betrayed. Maybe he wasn't that important to then after all. Secondly he couldn't get out the image of Louis kissing someone else. He felt even more angry as he wanted to be that person so bad. He knew he couldn't have Louis like that and he wanted to feel happy for him. Truly he missed Louis today. Both of them had ignored eachother. Even if Harry couldn't be with Louis, he wanted to be beside him. Is that bad of him? Is that selfish? Maybe. But he really can't help himself. What he did in their last encounter was so wrong; groans at the thought. And the thought that he isn't sure whether he did it because he wanted Louis or to push him away made him groan even more. He knows for sure that he thinks Louis is damn hot and if he had met Louis at any drunk party he would've already been balls deep with that boy only to never see him again. He had been very good at hiding his emotions but somehow Louis seems to dig them out. He feels so connected with Louis since the boy understands Harry better than anyone and Harry likes that. Even if he doesn't wanna admit it. That's why Harry wants to shut Louis out like he does everyone, however shutting out Louis pains him a little. It hurts to see those blue eyes disappointed; he buries his face in the pillow to stop these incoherent thoughts that seem to flood his mind, cracking his heart a little. He slowly drifts to slumber...)

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (feels someone petting him; slowly opens his eyes) Louis?
Louis: Hey Haz...
Harry: (looks around; slowly sits up; looks at Louis; Hugs him tightly).
Louis: (wraps his arms around Harry too).
Harry: (pulls away) What are you... what are you doing here? When d'you come?
Louis: Oh just now.
Harry: Oh (yawns; rubs his eyes) Let's go down yeah?
Louis: (smiles) Sure...
In the hall:
Harry: Give me that you moron!
Louis: (pulling the remote) No way!
Harry: (giggling) Give-
Bell rings...
Louis: (groans) I'll take it. Here. Enjoy while it lasts. (Gives him the remote and goes to the door.)
Harry: (sticks out his tongue; takes the remote and ons the TV; News channel turns on)
News Lady: Its been quite a mystery as to how it's been snowing in certain places in England in the month of April!
Harry: (eyes widen; sees the date on the TV; gasps)
Louis: (to someone) Hello... May I help you...
A loud noise is heard.
Harry: (stumbles; runs; shouts) NO! NO! (Goes to the door; sees Louis; shot in his chest; lays him in his lap; Cries) Lou? Oh my God... Why....God Why....
Louis: (struggling; blood dripping from his mouth) Ha- (loses consciousness)
Harry: (shouts) No! No you can't! (Shakes him) Lou?? Wake up please! LOU! (Sprungs up)
Peter: Harry! Haz... Wake up!
Harry: (looks at him frantically; breathing laboured; sweating profusely) Lou? Where's Lou? (Tears running down his cheek)
Peter: (rubbing his back soothingly) Its okay Harry. It's just a dream. You're okay darling. Breathe...
Harry: (chokes) Lou? Where's Lou? Is he okay?
Peter: He's okay Harry. It was a nightmare. You're fine...
Harry: (tries to relax; comes to his senses; wipes his forehead) Shit....
Peter: (smiles that normal Harry is back). You're okay...
Harry: (nods) What happened? Did I hurt you? Did I destroy anything?
Peter: No No... You were just calling for Louis and crying.
(Looks at Harry's widened eyes) Do you want me to call him?
Harry: (quickl No! No... um no need.
Peter: (raises an eyebrow)
Harry: (looks down)
Peter: Are you guys fighting or something?
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows) What makes you say that?
Peter: Well you look.... like you used to look when Louis wasn't in the picture.
Harry: (shakes his head; but smiles after some time) Yeah we fought...
Peter: (sits next to him) Why? If you don't mind me asking.
Harry: (shrugs) I don't mind Pete. Well just me casually pushing him away...
Peter: (scoffs) Thought so.
Harry: (sighs)
Peter: (slowly places his hand on Harry's shoulder) Maybe... (cautious) You shouldn't.
Harry: (gives him a look)
Peter: (continues) Well... I've never seen you sad about someone absence Harry. Maybe this kid is special.
Harry: (scoffs) Ofcourse he's special. I never interact with anyone other than 1D and you.
Peter: (nods) That's right. And even to us you are secretive about certain things but to him.... you open up.
Harry: (defensive) That's for the project.
Peter: (incredulous) Oh please. You would've never uttered a word if you didn't want to.
Harry: (pouts; looks down)
Peter: (smiles lightly) So maybe.... I don't know. Talk to him.
Harry: I do talk to him.
Peter: I meant... about....
Harry: (eyes widen; looks down)
Peter: (cautious) You don't wa-
Harry: (quickly) No No I do wanna tell him. It's just... (heavy sigh) He'll hate me. He'll never look at me the same way.
Peter: Well if you don't tell him... you'll lose him. If you tell him... there's a fifty fifty chance. If he still chooses to leave then Fuck him!
Harry: (small laugh)
Peter: But I don't think he will. Talk to him. Make him understand and maybe-
Harry: (chirpy) Maybe He'll understand why I wanna be just friends with him! Yes! Okay I'll tell him.... soon.
Peter: (wasn't going to say that; but sighs and nods)
Harry: (back to holding his guard) Uh.... thanks Pete.
Peter: (smiles; pats his shoulder) Anytime Haz. (Leaves)
Harry: (opens his mouth to say more; but decides to shut it).

🎗🎗🎗

At School:

Louis: (playing with the spoon)
Ashton: Bro... what's wrong?
Louis: (still looking at his plate)
Ashton: (snaps) Yo!
Louis: (jerks startled) Huh?
Ashton: Dude you Okay?
Louis: Yea-
Luke: Louis 5 O clock
Louis: (turns; sees Harry approaching his table; quickly takes his bag and runs off)
Harry: (stops; sighs running his fingers through his hair; glares at Luke.)
Luke: (gulps and looks down).

After school, in the corridor:

Liam: Harry!
Harry: (turns; smiles) Li?
Liam: Louis told me to give this to you.
Harry: (furrows his eyebrows; takes the paper from Liams hand) Nice ring Li.
Liam: (pulls his hand away quickly) Uh... thanks.
Harry: (opens the paper; looks at Liam) Li I... I'm can't come to practice today. Tell Zayn and Niall. Louis wants to talk to me at St.Martin's park.
Liam: Okay bud. No probs.
Harry: (looks at Liam weird) Dating Zayn has changed the way you speak. (Shakes his head) Whatever bye Li. (Runs off)
Liam: Bye...

At St.Martin's Park:

Harry: (looking around; searching for Louis; Hears footsteps) Lou?
Jeremy: Well well well.
Harry: (his smile is wiped off his face; growls) What d'you want? Where's Louis?
Jeremy: (laughs) Eager are we? Your boy toy isn't here.
Harry: Well Goodbye then. (Tries to leave)
Tim's gang enter...
Harry: (looks at them; understands what's happening; smirks) I guess you're volunteering to get your ass kicked by me. Fine then. (His hands flame up)
Tim: Uh uh huh. Not so fast.
Harry: (looks where Tim's looking) No!
Nick: (holding Louis tightly)
Louis: Harry!
Harry: (growls) Let him go.
Jeremy: (laughs loudly; gets serious again; glares at Harry) I don't think so. (Throws a knife that stabs Harry's shoulder)
Harry: (falls on his knees; eyes wet).
Louis: (shouts) NO!!!

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

What do you think will happen next?

And... Did Liam set him up? What do you think?

Comment below💙💚