Chapter 35

On the phone:

Harry: (furrows his eyebrows) What d'you mean you weren't feeling it?
Liam: (sighs) Harry... just... Zayn was a bit moody-
Harry: What!? What happened?
Liam: (quickly) No no. Nothing major Haz... it was just one of his off days and both of us weren't feeling like it...
Harry: (huffs) Fine... You're going today then.
Liam: Harry! No...
Harry: (extremely confused) Liam... is something wrong? I thought... well haven't you been in love with Zayn for a long time now?
Liam: (heavy sigh; small) Yeah...
Harry: Then why do you act like you don't want this at all?
Liam: (whiny) Harry... it's... um (sighs) Well Zayn's still confused and-
Harry: (quickly) I'll talk to him. (Hangs up)
Liam: (eyes widen) No no! Harry! Hello? Shit...

***
Zayn: Haz?
Harry: Zayn. We need to talk.
Zayn: (nervous as Harry called him 'Zayn' which means it's something serious) Um... okay.
Harry: Come over.
Zayn: (small) Okay...

🎗🎗🎗

Mr.Moore's house:

On the phone:

Louis: (whiny) Niall please! I really really need those!
Niall: Okay, but why? There's no use for these things in this city!
Louis: Ugh.... why do you have to ask so many questions?
Niall: Just tell me why you need it? Come on Louis. It needs to be a good reason for me to leave my bed.
Louis: (rolls his eyes) Well... (sheepish) I asked Harry out...
Niall: (springs up from bed; shouts) What!? (Laughs) Oh Tomlinson... you've really got some guts. Tell me how you are still alive? I'm curious.
Louis: (sighs) Well I told him (thinks) No actually he forced me to tell him it was just a friendly hangout.
Niall: Then?
Louis: I'm not reading you a novel Niall. (Rolls his eyes) That's it.
Niall: (huffs) Well fine then. (Groans) I seriously do not wish to move a muscle... but (beaming) you're taking Harry on a date! A fucking date! His first date ever!
Louis: Calm down! (Mumbles) It's not a date.
Niall: It soooo is! Oh my God! My ship is sailing! I'm more than happy right now. (Gets serious) I'm the captain right Lou? If you ever fucking think of anyone else for the captain position, I'd take pleasure in killing you.
Louis: (confused) Woah woah woah. Wait! (Pinches his nose bridge) Niall... What the fuck are you talking about?
Niall: (blinks) The ship? Larry Stylinson? Ring a bell?
Louis: (furrows his eyebrows) The Wha- Oh... (facepalms).
Niall: (serious) I'm not kidding Lou. I'm the captain, you understand me?
Louis: (trying to hold his laughter) You crazy leprechaun. (Shakes his head) Get your ass outta bed and bring me those things! (Grins) Captain Niall Horan.
Niall: (gleaming in joy) Yes! I'll be there in 10! (Hangs up).
***
Louis: (shakes his head laughing).
Mr.Moore: (raises an eyebrow) What's got you all smiley?
Louis: (looks up to see Mr.Moore leaning on his door frame; smiles) It's just Niall... (bites his lip) You wanted something?
Mr.Moore: No my dear... Just wanted to check on you. It's been weeks since we had a deep conversation. (Sits beside Louis) How've you been?
Louis: (shrugs) Fine...
Mr.Moore: (nods) How's school? Are any of the kids still bullying you?
Louis: (shakes his head) No no. You've suspended the ones who bullied me.
Mr.Moore: Right. How's Harry. I wanted to talk to him about the incident after he was discharged but I've been really busy with all the school stuff and Renaissance coming up.
Louis: (nods) I understand. He's doing good now. (Smiles at the thought of Harry) We're actually hanging out today. So I won't be home.
Mr.Moore: (smiles at him softly) You like him very much don't you?
Louis: (bites his lip and nods slowly).
Mr.Moore: Harry is a great boy. I remember, when he was about 5 he used to visit me with his family frequently. He was such a bubbly kid (smiles at the memory). His sister Gemma too (looks at Louis). They were such a happy family.
Louis: (doesn't speak; listening intently).
Mr.Moore: (shakes his head) Such a tragedy.
Louis: (biting his lip; waiting for more of the story).
Mr.Moore: (sighs) Alright dear... I have to run some errands. You have fun tonight.
Louis: (nods; lets out a heavy breath as he leaves).

🎗🎗🎗

At Harry's house:

Zayn: (hugging himself) Why are you looking at me like that?
Harry: (watching him intently) What is wrong with you?
Zayn: (looks down; small) What?
Harry: (crosses his arms) Why didn't you go out with Liam yesterday?
Zayn: (looks away; biting his lip) I didn't feel like it...
Harry: (sits beside him; throws an arm around Zayn) Hey... is... everything alright?
Zayn: (shakes his head) Honestly... I don't really know... (looks at Harry; his eyes glistening).
Harry: (startled; embraces Zayn quickly) Zee... I-I don't understand... Dis something happen? Did someone hurt you? (Pulls away to look at Zayn) Is it Liam?
Zayn: No No! Liam has nothing to do with this! He's great!
Harry: (sighs) I know I know... I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong...
Zayn: (bites his lip; whispers) I love you.
Harry: (smiles softly; rubs his back) I spoke to Liam. He thinks you don't want him or something...
Zayn: (blinks; groaning internally; what else was he supposed to do? He just  confessed throwing all his fears to the back of his head and here was Harry totally oblivious to anything and everything happening around. Sometimes he couldn't help but wonder. Is Harry trying to act oblivious or is he just plain stupid?)
Harry: (continues) You're going on a date tonight.
Zayn: What!? But-
Harry: No buts Zayn. I don't know what your problem is... but as your best bud I know Liam is just perfect for you and I have every fucking right to practically drag you to him. (Sighs) Zee just loosen up okay. I know you're scared and insecure about this... but I promise you'll have fun okay.
Zayn: Harry. I thought we were gonna spend the night together.
Harry: Not tonight Zee. There's no way you're escaping this. (Scratches his neck) And uh... I kinda got something up aswell.
Zayn: (furrows his eyebrows) What? (Groans) It's Tomlinson isn't it? That's why you're trying to ditch me tonight!
Harry: Zayn I'm not trying to ditch you. (Frustrated) For ducks sake! It's just a fucking date with Liam! Our Li for crying out loud! You both just admitted you like eachother! Why is it so hard to go on a date?
Zayn: (smacks himself internally for ever coming up with this fucking idea; He's in love with Harry and Liam's in... well who knows.)
Harry: Zayn just go okay. Just this once... I think you need this push at first. Then everything will be fine.
Zayn: (Can't believe how dumb Harry actually sounds; shakes his head; it was his fault mostly; sighs) Fine... I'll go... If that's what you want.
Harry: (frowns) Zee... don't you... uh want this? If you don't it's really fine... I just... I don't know I really think you need this.
Zayn: (wants to deny; but doesn't know what to say if Harry questions him why he said they were dating; sighs) Yeah... (clears his throat) You're right Haz. I should probably stop worrying too much.
Harry: (smiles) Yeah...
Zayn: (gets up; scratches his head) Uh... I'm leaving... have a good time with Louis.
Harry: (cringes at his tone; bites his lip) Zayn...
Zayn: (sighs; pulls Harry into a hug) It's okay Haz... I'm not mad (just sad). Byee...
Harry: (pulls away) Byee Zee. (Grins) Have fun time with Payno.
Zayn: (faux- smile) I will.

🎗🎗🎗

In the outskirts of the city:

Harry: (gets down the car) Are you going to murder me Tomlinson?
Louis: (rolls his eyes) Shut up Harold.
Harry: (whining) Come on! Tell me atleast now!
Louis: Oh my God what is this? (He holds out his finger).
Harry: (peeps in) What?
Louis: My ears are bleeding.
Harry: (groans) Louis!! Tell me now!
Louis: (sighs) Harry you'll know in literally few minutes. Please do me a favor and stop whining. (Digs his ears) My ears are ringing from all the noises you've made during the car ride!
Harry: (huffs and crosses his arms) Fine... (starts walking alongside Louis into the area which looks like a forest; grumbles) This better be good Tommo. I bet I have leeches sucking my blood right now.
Louis: (rolls his eyes but smiles).
They keep walking for like 5 minutes before Louis stops.
Louis: (grins; turns to Harry and gestures) Voila!
Harry: (eyes widen) Wow...

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

Next update will be in like 5 days!!!