Chapter 32

Liam: (in his room; laptop on his lap; a serious expression on his face; hears the door open; looks up) Niall?
Niall: (furious; walks threateningly towards him and grabs his collar).
Liam: (eyes widen) Whoa!
Niall: (grits through his teeth) You're an asshole!
Liam: (confused) Wha-
Niall: (continues) I can't believe you'd stoop this low! I-I just....ugh how could you do this Liam? (Liam furrows his eyebrows) H-how could you even think of-of hurting Harry!
Liam: (snaps at that; pushes Niall's hands off him) What are you on about? We all know very well that it was Jeremy and Tim's gang.
Niall: Oh don't act like you don't know anything. You were the one who told Harry to go to Martin's park! Louis too! You told Louis too!
Liam: (furrows his eyebrows) What? I never saw them after lunch.
Niall: (crosses his arms) So you're telling me that both Harry and Louis were lying?
Liam: They told you that?
Niall: (sarcastic) No Liam. I came all the way here just to falsely accuse your traitor ass.
Liam: Stop it Niall! I didn't do shit. I'm not lying either!
Niall: (scoffs) You would.
Liam: (stands up; shakes his head) I can't believe you. You seriously think that I would do that to Harry?
Niall: (cold) I don't know. (Quotes Liam) He fucks anything that moves. He's not considerate or caring.
Liam: (gives him an incredulous look) I was drunk. (Raises his voice) I was fucking drunk Niall!
Niall: (unfazed) That doesn't make it okay. Harry might forgive you. But not me. Never.
Liam: You told Harry?
Niall: Yes. And guess what he said. He said he was hurt. That he didn't expect one of his best mates, whom he loves so much and who knows everything about his cruel life, to say something like that.
Liam: (eyes glistening; small) I do love him.
Niall: (continues; still cold) But you know what the funny thing is? (Shakes his head; dry laugh) He said he'll forgive you. It took him only minutes. He said that he wants us to be normal again. (Shakes his head) And you... you are trying to kill him so that you could date Zayn peacefully.
Liam: (walks up to Niall, angry) You don't know shit Niall! You have no idea what you're talking about! You were so busy cheating on Betty to care about everything else happening around you!
Niall: (furious; flips him off) Oh shut up. You're just trying to throw insults because you know what I said was true.
Liam: (grits through his teeth) It fucking wasn't. (Niall rolls his eyes; Liam grabs Niall by the collar and slams him against the wall) It fucking wasn't Niall. I was fucking drunk that day. I was fucking drunk and the boy I had been in love with just expressed his love for my best mate! You don't fucking know how it felt Niall. I touched him and I felt it. I felt how strong it was! (Tearing up) You don't fucking know...
Niall: (slightly softens; doesn't say anything)
Liam: (shakes his head) And I was so angry. I wanted Zayn. And I knew that I was going to try. (Sighs) But then... then I just... I was thinking about myself that I didn't think about how Zayn felt. He is hopelessly in love with Harry just like I'm hopelessly in love with him. (Chokes) I love him. I love him so much that... I-I'd
do anything for his happiness. (Releases Niall; walks back; wipes his tears)
Niall: But you're dating him.
Liam: (deep exhale) I'm helping him. He wanted to make Harry jealous so he said that we were dating.
Niall: (somewhat sad) And you agreed?
Liam: (nods)
Niall: (walks to Liam) But it'll hurt more...
Liam: (teary chuckle) I don't care.
Niall: Oh Li... I'm.. (sighs) I guess I was busy being angry  to notice what my best mate was going through.... I'm sorry.
Liam: (heavy breath) I shouldn't have said those things Niall. I can't believe Harry actually forgave me. I have to apologize to him.
Niall: (nods) Yeah...
Liam: (Looks at Niall) I'm sorry too Niall. I shouldn't have said those things about you... but I-I... you should know that I'd never do that. Yeah I love Zayn a fucking ton, but I love Harry too.
Niall: I know... I know... I just... they told me that you were the one who told them to go there. So I thought.... (shakes his head) I'm sorry. And you were actually right though. I did cheat on her. And now I feel terrible.
Liam: (smiles) You were confused. And I accept your apology. (Thinks) But How did both Louis and Harry see wrong?
Niall: (also thinking) I... I don't know.

🎗🎗🎗

Ground:

(Just thought the gif was cool so

(Just thought the gif was cool so...)

Louis: Are you sure about this?
Harry: One hundred percent.
Louis: (scared) Um... I just..
Harry: Come on Lou... you can't wear gloves your entire life!
Louis: Actually I can.
Harry: (groans) Lou... I'm gonna kick you in your prick.
Louis: (trying to joke; clearly nervous) That rhymed.
Harry: You can't keep your powers hidden for life! You need to learn to control!
Louis: (crosses his arms; quoting frozen; pouting) Conceal. Don't feel.
Harry: (throws his shoe)
Louis: (hits him in the head; rubs it) Ouch! That hurt you bastard!
Harry: (rolls his eyes) Good. (Sighs; Walks up to him; puts his arms on Louis' shoulder) Louis you need this, not only for your grades and Renaissance.... What you're doing isn't healthy. You know that!
Louis: (sighs; looks down sad) I just... (small) I don't wanna hurt anyone...
Harry: (lifts his chin to make him look up) You won't. No one's here.
Louis: (crosses his arms) That doesn't mean I can't hurt anyone. (Harry gives him a confused look) Besides, you're here.
Harry: (scoffs) Please... (flexes his arms; Louis chuckles) And I'm fire. (Smug) Fire melts ice.
Louis: (scoffs) What if it's too much ice?
Harry: Then I'd have to use too much fire wouldn't I?
Louis: (smiles; gently caresses Harry's cheek) You adorable dork.
Harry: (nervous; coughs; backs off) Um... let's start. Remove your gloves.
Louis: (sighs) Fine.... (removes it)
Harry: Okay... (grins) Do you wanna build a snow man?
Louis: (chuckles; inhales deeply; uses his powers to make a snow man)
Harry: (laughs) Wow! (Walks near it) please don't be alive.
Louis: (laughs aswell) Are you like secretly obsessed with Frozen?
Harry: (touching the snow man) Yes and I'm not ashamed. (At the snowman; to himself) Wow this really is ice.
Louis: (hears him; rolls his eyes) Ofcourse it's ice Harold. What did you think?
Harry: (shrugs; turns to face Louis) Okay. Now hit me.
Louis: (anxious) No...
Harry: (stern) Louis come on. I'm not entirely helpless you know (His hands flame up) I'm a double strong you know. You're humiliating me.
Louis: Fine... (walks a few steps back) Ready? (Harry nods; strikes at Harry)
Harry: (immediately counters it with his fire; notices how strong Louis' force is; it makes his take a few steps back.)

Louis: (struggles to stop himself; finally stops; catches his breath holding his knees as it took effort to stop himself; shakes his head) I'm sorry

Harry: (looking at Louis with with wide eyes; shakes himself out of it; walks closer to Louis; hugs him to comfort him) You're a double strong aren't you?
Louis: (nods breathlessly)
Harry: (rubs his back soothingly; thinking, It was you! )

♥️♥️♥️

(A/N):

Is Liam lying or is Harry and Louis? What do you think happened?

I just wrote my Anatomy exam yesterday! Still have 4 more left. So the updates will be a little delayed. Please bear with me!!