Chapter 12

Harry: (groans waking up; having a bad hangover; finds himself in bed, shirtless.) Oh God... (checks time, 2 p.m, decides to go down)
Peter: Good afternoon sleepy head. (Looks at Harry's frown; grimaces) Bad hangover huh?
Harry: I think I was high. No, I'm pretty sure I was high.
Peter: Yeah Niall called, (pauses) And I talked to Louis yesterday.
Harry: Louis? How-
Peter: He was the one that brought you back. He said someone gave you something, you and Zayn,  and you were both totally out of you're minds to think properly. So Niall took Zayn home and Louis brought you.
Harry: He was in my room?
Peter: Yeah I only saw him as he was about to leave.
Harry: (groans) Why did he have to bring me? What happened to Liam?
Peter: Liam left the party early it seems.
Harry: (frustrated)
Peter: (as if reading Harry's mind) Don't try and blame the poor kid. He could have just left you. He had nothing to lose, yet he brought you back, tucked you in your bed and stayed until you finally slept.
Harry: (face softens but soon turns angry) That's right. He had no-fucking-thing to lose. He should have just left me.
(Runs to his room).

MESSAGES

Harry: Zee are you there?
No reply.
Harry: Ni?
Niall: Haz? Finally. How's your head?
Harry: Meet me at pizza corner in 10 mins.
Niall: Ok. I'll Be there.
Harry: (smiles; gets ready to leave).

🎗🎗🎗

Harry: (enters pizza corner and internally groans when he sees Louis and Niall talking) *Shit I forgot he'll be here.*
Niall: (spots Harry standing there) Hey Haz!
Louis: (smiles at Harry)
Harry: (ignores him) Hey Ni!
Can we uh.. (looks at Louis) talk alone?
Louis: (mildly disappointed but leaves)
Niall: So what's up?
Harry: Niall, why the fuck did you allow Louis to take me home?
Niall: (grimaces at his tone) Well Zayn was pretty much pissed and I was drunk myself so...
Harry: (shakes his head) Do you even know him?
Niall: We talked at the party. He's really nice.
Harry: Ugh. I don't care. You know I don't want anyone taking care of me...
Niall: (sighs) I know Haz. But you were completely pissed and you just came over and fell on Louis. He had to hold you steady. Zayn was doing gangnam standing half naked on a table. I didn't know what else to do. I'm sorry.
Harry: Ni..Thank you. (Sighs) I'm the one who should be sorry.
Niall: (shakes his head) Those fucking pricks drugged you and Zayn on purpose!
Harry: What happened to Liam?
Niall: Oh.. Um-
Louis: Here's your order.
Harry: (looks at Louis; he looks really cute in his uniform for Harry to snap at him; sighs) Louis? Um..Thank you for...you know yesterday.
Louis: (shrugs) No problem. It was fun actually.
Niall: (snickers) Harry was hilarious!
Louis: So... you think my eyes sparkle huh?
Harry: (chokes on his spit) I said that?
Niall: (laughs) Yeah.
Harry: (gets awkward) um..I was high you know...
Niall and Louis just laugh.
Niall: It was epic! You were behaving like a baby. Literally.
Louis: Yeah you were so adorable.
Harry: Anyways! Ni come on we got work to do. Um... Bye. (Leaves)
Niall: (grins) Bye Louis.
Louis: (smiles)Bye Niall.

🎗🎗🎗

The weekend quickly passes by with no contact from Liam. Zayn eventually texted Harry back and they met up. Niall had a 'talk' with Zayn which mostly involved comforting.
Louis and Harry met up for the project, but Louis could tell Harry seemed distant which was really getting on his nerves, but didn't really question it. Soon it was Monday, the 1D were having lunch. Harry could sense a tension which he didn't understand. Liam tried talking to Niall but Niall ignored. Zayn kept stealing quick glances at Harry and Liam at Zayn. Niall could only watch this and groan internally. Eventually Betty came to their table to save him. Then classes were over and they made their way to the ground and followed the same routine.

Niall: We should call him.
Harry: Call who?
Niall: call Lou. Wow that rhymes.
Harry: You've given him a nickname?
Niall: Actually you gave him the nickname.
Harry: Wha- Oh. (groans)
Niall: (laughs) Louis!
Louis: (shouts) Yeah?
Nialm: Come here.
Louis: (runs to them) What?
Niall: Just thought might invite you. We can practice together.
Louis: (looks at Harry)
Harry: (looks down)
Louis: Um... I don't know Niall, I'm not really practicing anything.
Niall: That's ok I'm not either. But we could help Harry here (points to him)
Louis: (sighs) Okay...
Harry: (doesn't spare Louis a look; removes his shirt; sees Louis eyeing him; smirks)
After 2 hours their on their way home.
Niall: Um.. so, the school's been taking about a match.
Harry: What match?
Liam: Yeah I heard about it. So uh, they're having a face off. And we can enroll.
Zayn: Are we enrolling?
Liam: We should. It'll be useful for the Renaissance.
Niall: (rolls his eyes)
Liam: (ignores it) Um Louis? Are you guys going.
Louis: Yeah we are.
Liam: Alright then I'll take care of the enrolling process.
It's taking place at the ground and we are supposed to go as 5. Uh...Niall, can you ask Betty.
Niall: I'll see what I can do. Bye Larry. Zayn, come on. (Pulls Zayn with him)
Liam: (sighs) Bye guys. (Leaves)
Louis: Did Niall call you Larry?
Harry: Uh... he was referring to us. We usually do that, (motions with hands) mix up names so it's easy to address.
Brilliant innit.
Louis: If by Brilliant you mean lazy then yeah.

At Harry's house.

Harry: So... you hungry?
Louis: You don't have to cook for me Harold.
Harry: Uh... I wasn't gonna. I thought maybe we could go out.
Louis: Are you asking me out on a date?
Harry: Don't flatter yourself Tomlinson.
Louis: (laughs shaking his head) Actually I have to leave. Uh I gotta be home soon today.
Harry: Oh...Uh Okay.
Louis: I bet you're really happy now that you've finally managed to get rid of me soon. (Laughs)
Harry: (fake smiles) I am indeed.
Louis: (hits him in the arm) Bastard.
Harry: (And now he smiles genuinely) Byee Louis.
Louis: (raises an eyebrow) Wow its seems you really wanna get rid of me! I thought you'd offer to walk me home.
Harry: (grins widely) hehe sorry.
Louis: Oh my God you're such a dork!
Harry: and you're such a jerk. But you don't see me complaining.
Louis: Touche.

And that's how their day ends. With a smile etched on their face and a unique feeling in their stomach, they sleep, not thinking about anything else and only concentrating on eachother which both of them don't understand why. However they both don't really mind it. Well atleast one of them...

(A/N)

A boring chapter... but hey Harry and Louis seem to be warming up to each other.

                    ♥️♥️♥️