The vampire Diaries

promise

~*~

Damn Salvatore; the older brother to Stefan Salvatore and (Y/n) Salvatore. (Y/n) is the youngest Salvatore. When her brothers were turned in 1864 she was only 16 years of age. Her older brother Stefan was 18 , and Damon her eldest brother was 25. Unlike her brothers (y/n) was not shot by her father with vampire blood in her system. She had a sickness, a sickness that had no cure to it. The sickness made her pale as pale as can be, so weak that she could not move, and so tired she could barley stay awake. So Kathrine somehow out of the goodness of her cold, dead heart, fed (Y/n) her blood in hopes that she would be healed from the sickness, but it was too late.

The night her brothers were shot by her father searching for Kathrine. (Y/n) died from her sickness. She didnt die peacefully in her sleep, she suffered. She was in the dining room helping a few maids set the table. She felt like couldnt breathe. She felt as if someone was choking her. The maids ran to help (Y/n). They tried to help her stop choking, but they failed. She died from choking on her own blood.

The maids were very upset, but they did what they had to do. The maids cleaned her face from the blood that had dropped down it. Then moved her to another room. As they were cleaning ( Y/n) they sent someone to search for her father. As they were searching for Guipisses, Kathrine had went to the house and had gotten (Y/ns) body and left town.

The next day (Y/n) woke up on a bed. She did not know how she had gotten there, but she knew she died. She knew she had a sickness that killed her, but she did not know how she was alive. She looked around the candle lit room. The windows were blocked with thick curtains that blocked out the sun. The room was small. It had a small wooden table, a dresser, and the bed. (Y/n) was lying under a thin white quilt on a nice soft bed. The bed sat beside the big glass window. (Y/n) had never been in this room, let alone this building.

She heard a knock on the door right before someone had walked in. (Y/n)? Their shoes were clicking as they walked on the hard wood floors. (Y/n) turned around, looking at Kathrine. How are you feeling? Kathrine questioned as she sat beside (Y/n) on the bed. (Y/n) looked at the soft white quilt on her, then around the light colored walls around her. Confused, an thirsty. Y/n answered with a nervous look. Why is the window covered with a thick curtain? (Y/n) asked as she noticed the room was only lit by candles and lanterns. Kathrine looked around the room and then back to (Y/n) with a small smile.

You are in transition, you are turning into a vampire. Kathrine said looking at (Y/n) with a sad smile. -( Y/n and Kathrine have been friends ever since Kathrine had arrived in Mystic falls. Kathrine protected y/n from the creatures of the dark. Aka vampires.) What? That is impossible, there is not such a thing. (Y/n) said shaking her head. Im a vampire, your brothers are vampires now. They turned yesterday along with you. Kathrine said looking at (Y/n). Kathrine took (Y/n) s hands in hers trying to comfort the poor 16 year old. It cant be, vampires arent real. They are stories father told us to keep us inside at night time. (Y/n) said as tears brimmed her (Y/E/C) eyes. Kathrine smiles sadly as she wiped the tear from (Y/n)s rosy cheek.

Do you trust me? Kathrine asked looking at (Y/n). Y/n nodded as Kathrine sat up, while Y/n got up off the bed. Kathrine walked towards the door and opened it. Allowing a man to walk in. Kathrine whispered something into the mans ear, making him nod. Dean this is Y/n, Y/n Dean. Kathrine introduced looking at Y/n. y/n nodded to the man and stared. your going to have to feed. Kathrine said as she picked up a letter opener she took Deans wrist and cut it, making the tall Dark haired man hiss in man. Drink. Kathrine said holding the mans wrist to Y/n. Y/n took in a shaky breath bring his hand to her mouth. She breathed in the scent. She loved the smell of his blood, it was making her mouth water. She sunk her teeth into his arm as she began drinking the blood. She moaned in pleasure as she got more and more blood. The man began to rock as he lost more blood. Y/n pulled back looking at Kathrine wondering what to do. Now bite into your wrist and feed it to him, then compel him to forget. Kathrine said looking at Y/n with a smile.