Fred Weasley x reader

Sleep wanted but not found.

Fred Weasley x Female! Reader

Warnings: suggest dirty stuff I think. Im not sure if there is anything else.

Im so bloody tired. Y/n said as she sat next to her bestfriend and boyfriend. (Fred and George Weasley. Shouldnt have stayed up all night. George retorted with a smirk. Ha ha, I wasnt even with Fred. I was with Hermonie. Were were studying, then ended up talking for half of the night. Y/n replied looking at George as both the twins smirked at her. Whatever Im done talking to you Pervs. Y/n grumbled as she looked away from the to the others across from them.

Y/n, did you study last night? Ron questioned as he started to stuff his mouth with food. Y/n huffed our a breath of air as she rolled her eyes. She looked at Hermonie, who seemed Equally tired as her. Yes, we studied until the break of dawn. Hermonie yawned looking at her friend. I think you need more sleep, love. Fred said as he draped his arm around y/ns shoulder bring her in to his embrace. Yeah, I know. But we had to study. Plus I had to help Hermonie with her Advance potions homework. She is very smart, but needed my help. And I just wanted to make sure she understood everything. Then I had to finish my work. So I have a very good reason to be tired. She rambled resting her head on her boyfriend of 4 years shoulder.

I guess youll learn to get some more sleep then. Fred teased her with a smile on his face. She looked up at him not very please, rolling her eyes. If you dont shut up weasley I swear to Merlin. . What are you going to do? Youre to tired to do anything. You wanna bet? She threatened playfully glaring at the love of her life. He chuckled not picking at her no more. Letting her slowly fall asleep on his shoulder.

She couldnt ask for anyone better. Even though he could be a pain in the Ass.