Cheater?: The walking dead

hello ! my request for shane is: he thinks that his wife cheat on him because she's often with rick but rick is actually just like a brother to her. thank you xo

Thank you for requesting. I feel like there aint enough Shane Walsh post out there. He is like one of my favorites to write for. But, any who, here it is. I hope you like it! ❤️🖤❤️

He was sure she was cheating on him. He was sure of it. There was no way she was spending so much time with Rick and not having an affair.

Shane and Y/n have been happily married for 5 years before the turn. They were even starting to talk about having kids right before the outbreak. Shane loves Y/n and Y/n loves Shane. But theres something that grinds Shane the wrong way when his wife spends so much time with his best friend.

Shane sighed as he watched Y/n wash their clothes down in the lake water. The women that were down there as well were all speaking to each other and laughing about a few things that wont be repeated in front of the kids.

Shane watched as Y/n made eye contact with him a smile. Giving him a soft wink and went back to talking and washing clothes.

Shane started walking down to the bottom of the quarry next to the water where Y/n and the other women of the camp was sitting.

Y/n, can we go talk some where privately?

Sure. She nodded with a soft smile. Getting up from her spot on the ground. She took his hand and hers holding it as they walked away from the camp just a bit.

Whats wrong your hands are clammy? Shane could see the concern in her eyes she had for him. And he could still see the love she has for him.

I wanna asked you a question and I want you to be completely honest. Alright? Y/n nodded as she started to feel uneasy. She felt as if he was going to tell her he didnt love her anymore or something.

Are you having an affair with Rick? I mean youve been spending so much time with him I just cant help but feel like you are. He asked quickly. She looked at him confused and then laughed.

Shane, Baby. I do not ever and Ill not ever have an affair on you with Rick. Hes my brother. I mean not by blood, but hes like my brother. I wouldnt sleep with him if he was the last man in earth. Y/n explained as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Plus Im the only certified doctor in this group. He still has wounds from the bullet back when this all started. I cant let him catch an infection. He nodded kissing her neck softly. Mumbled an oh, thats true. Very softly.

She could feel him relax in relief.

Good because I dont know what I do if I lost you. He spoke kissing her passionately.

Youd die without me. She teased looking into his brown eyes with a smirk.

Yes maam I would. He agreed completely. And after that they made sure that the other knew they loved each other.