The walking dead imagine:

Summary: Carl has grown on surival. He had to; if not he would be long pass dead. As he was clearing a house in the woods he runs into someone he though was dead.

Warning: none that I know of

Carl grimes walked through the woods in search of a house big enough for him and his family to stay in for the night. He had been walking for so long that he could have thought he walked to another state. He was just about to lose all hope when he sees a nice, good size house in the woods. He looked around the house. He didnt see any walkers or signs of people. So he walked onto the front porch and tried to open the front door. The front door was either locked or jammed since it wouldnt open. He kicked the door one good time and it opened.

As he walked into the house he drew out his knife holding it in his hand at the ready. He looked in each room down stairs. There were no walkers in any of the bottom floor rooms. He took a deep breath as he quietly walked up the stairs. Once he got up the stairs he checked each room. Once again there was nothing. He still had one room to check out though. It must have been the master bedroom, since he hasnt came arcoss the masters yet. Either that or the masters bed room was small.

He came to the white wooden door. He put his calloused hand on the door knob and carefully turned it. It creeked open making him cringe a bit. He pushed it all the way open looking in the room. No walkers, he sighed in relief. He walked towards the closet, none. Than he turned towards the bathroom of the room. The door was closed so he walked carefully; trying not to make too much noise Incase of a walker. He put his knife away grabbing his pistol. He held it up as he swiftly opened the door he pointed his gun at nothing. Once again no walkers. Thats when he heard a click and felt someones presence behind him.

I suggest you tell me what youre doin here, before you get hurt. A strong southern female voice spoke. He recognized the voice, but he couldnt put a name to it. Look, I dont want any trouble. Carl started as he lifted his hands up in surrender. I was just looking for a place for me and my friends. Said Carl his hand still up. Still the woman had her gun pointed at the teenage boy. She slowly backed away some. Enough for the boy to turn around. Whats your name? The (y/h/c) haired girl asked as Carl turned slowly to face her.

Carl looked at the girl in shocked. Could it really be y/n? No, it was impossible. Y/n died in a heard of Walkers back when he was a boy. Y/n? He asked looking at the taller version of his old best friend. I asked you a question, you best answer it before you are at the wrong side of my gun. The y/e/c eyed girl spoke pointing the shot gun at Carl. My names Carl Grimes. Im the son of the sheriff Rick Grimes. He spoke looking at y/n with Hope in his eyes. Carl? Y/n asked looking at Carl. Yeah, its me. He aid with a smile. Oh my goodness its you. Holy crap! Y/n exclaimed with a smile as she put her gun down and hugged the teenage boy. Youve changed. Carl said looking at y/n. She nodded looking Carl over. So have you, 8 years or so does something, doesnt it? She asked with a smile.

Y/n has changed a lot. She was no longer the short 6 year old girl that he once knew. She was older, taller, hotter. You have changed a lot. Carl said looking at Y/n. Not comprehending that she was actually alive and well. Yeah, so have you. Youve gotten taller, more muscular, and you got longer hair. You mama aint give you a hair cut, lately? She asked looking at Carl with a smile. His smile faded as he looked down at the ground. Y/n understood the unspoken words immediately feeling horrible about it. Im sorry, I didnt know. Y/n spoke with a frown looking at Carl. How could you know? You havent been around since Sophia went missing. Y/ns head popped up as she heard the name. Is she okay, did yall find her? She bombarded him with the two questions. Carl shook his head no with a frown. Shes dead, we found her on a farm. She was already gone, a walker. Y/n nodded as she felt tears brim her eyes.

What about my dad? Where is he? Y/n asked looking at Carl. Hes with me, Daryl is. He is at the safe spot with the rest of our group. He is going to be so happy when he sees you. Carl said as he looked at y/n. She was smiling ear to ear, her face showed the excitement that was happening in her mind. She smiled looking at Carl. How did you managed to live all by yourself? Carl asked looking at Y/n. Luckily I remembered most of what my dad taught me. I just used mostly Common sense. I made sure not to go into corners, I remembered not to trust people. -not that Ive seen many. You are the first one Ive seen in a year I think. I just told myself everyday I had to make it. She finished looking at Carl. He nodded as he looked at her. Well I think I should head back and get the group. Its getting dark. Carl said looking at Y/n. She nodded as she moved out of the way. We can take my truck. It would be easier. Y/n offered Carl. He nodded with a smile. Yeah, That would be perfect. Y/n nodded as she grabbed her gun and a few knifes.

She put her knives on her hip than she put her .45 on her hip holster. She grabbed the keys out of her jacket and went down the stairs. You ready? Y/n asked Carl as she grabbed her jacket sliding it on. He nodded as he grabbed an apple off the table. This is so good. He smiled as he bit into the apple. Theres more, over there. But we should go get your group. Before it gets to dark.

Y/n drove down through the woods as Carl told her where to go. Once she arrived to the camp Carls group was staying at she parked. She looked around and saw a few people staring. Carl looked at her and smile. Its gonna be okay, hes going to be so happy when he sees you. Carl said talking about Daryl. Y/n nodded as she watched Carl step out of the truck. She followed slowly looking around the group of people.

Y/n followed shortly behind Carl toward the good amount of people. There was a Few woman. A older looking woman with gray hair, a man who had a beard and longish hair, a man with long hair who looked like he hadnt bathed in years, a Chinese man, a brown headed woman, and a African American woman with dreads. Carl looked around till he saw the man with a beard and longish hair. Y/n smiled as she watched the two of then hug. Y/n looked around not seeing her dad or anyone really she knew. She watched as Carl pointed at her and looked at the man who seemed like he hadnt bathed at all. The man turned; following Carls point. She watched as the man turned looking at y/n in shock. Y/n? He whispered so softly y/n barely head him. Daddy? She asked as she started tearing up. He smiled as he dropped his crossbow and ran towards her. She smiled as she ran towards him as well jumping up to hug him tight. And he held her tightly never wanting her to leave him again. I missed you so much! Y/n sobbed as she held onto her father. I know baby, I missed you too. He said as he held onto her.

Later on they packed their stuff and they all stuffed into y/ns 1967 Chevy crew cab pickup truck. They all went back to the house y/n was staying in. Maggie, Carol, and Michonne helped y/n prepare the dinner she was fixing for them all. While the guys got showers (solar panel). Then thats when it happened. Everyone felt as if the world wasnt over. That there was t flesh eating monsters walking amongst the earth. In that moment.. everything was perfect.