Negan!

(Platonic) Negan x reader

Request:

hello! can you do a (platonic) Negan imagine where the reader whose like 16-17, is living in the woods and often sneaks into the sanctuary to steal from the saviors. she usually has a mask or something to cover her face and one day the saviors catch her and find out she's a girl (they've been thinking it was a man) and negan is impressed with her skills and she joins the saviors. thanks

I'm pretty sure it has what youve requested. I hope you love it! Thank you for requesting! Send in more request if you want.

Request open for anyone and everyone!

Warnings: Negan cause he is a warning himself, some bad choice of words, and cussing. Im not sure if there is any more. If you see anything that should be in this warning please fill free to tell me. A mention of rape (you blink you miss it)

Negan never knew that someone was stealing from them. That is because the saviors feared if he knew they would be harshly punished.

Theyve seen the masked man steal from them many times. They noticed the masked man would steal every time Negan left to go places. So they tried to catch the man, but he was too quick and clever.

Once they had almost caught him. They set up a trap, but what they didnt realize that the masked man was clever enough to not get caught. He had changed his plans from going in while Negan was gone. to when he was there.

They never would have realized it until Negan went down to check on their supplies the third time. Negan slowly realized that a lot of their supplies was being stolen. He quickly assumed one of the saviors were stealing supplies. So he called a meeting. That everyone had to come to, if not someone would be punished by Lucile.

So when he called the meeting everyone was scared. They didnt know why he was calling a meeting for everyone. It made them tremble. They were so scared that something was going wrong.

Someone has been stealing supplies, and I wanna know who it is! He demanded as he stood on the stair case looking at everyone below him.

If no one speaks up this peace and quiet will get a whole bunch louder. Now I will repeat myself; who is stealing the supplies? If you answer honestly I wont punish you as bad.

Everyone looked at each other waiting for someone to speak up. Simon shook his head as he ran a hand through his hair. As one of the saviors stepped away from the crowd and looked at Negan.

A man has been sneaking in here from out in the woods. Hes been stealing some supplies once a month. Weve been trying to catch him, but every time we have tried to catch him he has been too quick. He replied nervously.

Negan nodded as he looked at the honest man. Why havent any of you told me?! He bellowed looking at his group of people.

He had a murderous look in his eye. He couldnt believe these people were allowing a man to steal from him. He doesnt put up with that, and he will not put up with that. Everyone there knows that.

Everyone get back to your stations. Ill deal with this dick. Negan said as he swung lucile around, then laid her on his shoulder.

Everyone quickly went to their given stations. Negan watched everyone looking for anything suspicious around them. He didnt see anything until he saw a persom wearing all black with something covering their face leaving the supplies room.

With an indignant look he quietly followed the man. Following the masked man to figure out where he was staying. To see if the man was stealing from them to just steal or if it was for a reason.