The originals

Davina's twin

Imagine being Davina's twin: (^_^)

-

-

Rebekah, are you sure this dress is the one? Y/n was dressed in a long black, gold and silver ball gown. It had beautiful with a sweetheart neck line, that made Y/n look angelic. Y/n liked it but unlike her twin sister Davina Y/n was not girly. —Y/n was just as powerful as her sister. When the time of the harvest came. Y/n and Davina were chosen to take place in it. As the girls among them were slaughtered y/n and her sister were saved by marcel. Y/n and Davina were thankful for marcel and they thought hey owed him. So they did everything he told them. Y/n was always staring out of the window. Looking over New Orleans while stuck in that attic. Marcel new Y/n wanted to see the world. So did Davina but he knew y/n craved the outside world. But he never let it happen. So along the years Y/n slowly just excepted never seeing outside of the attic ever.

–You look beautiful, y/n. Davina said looking at her twin sister. Y/n smiled looking at her twin. You look gorgeous, De. Y/n proclaimed looking at her twin sister in her beautiful blush pink dress. Thank you, but I think we need to be going or we will be late. Davina said looking at her phone for the time. She is not going anywhere until I finish her makeup. Rebekah claimed grabbing y/ns hand playfully pulling her to the white vanity mirror. She looks like she already has makeup on. Freya says as she sits on Rebekahs bed. Thats because my best friend here has the most beautiful and gorgeous face. Rebekah spoke making y/n blush. Alright enough of that, lets fix my face. Y/n said looking at the mirror. Everyone laughed as Rebekah started her make up.

Oh my god, you look so beautiful. Haley said as she looked at y/n. Her (y/e/c) eyes were popping behind the black eyeliner and dark eyeshadow. Thank you, bex. Y/n thanked looking at Rebekah. Your welcome now lets go, we are already late. Rebekah said. Y/n nodded putting on her black high heals. Ill meet you guys down there. Go ahead. Y/n said as she clipped the shoe. Rebekah, Freya, Hayley and Davina all nodded walking out of the room. Y/n looked at herself in the full body mirror in the room, smiling.

Y/n smiled in the mirror as she snapped a picture with her phone. Okay lets go. Y/n said to herself. Y/n smiled as she put her phone in the dress pocket. As she made her way slowly down the stairs looking around the floor where everyone was at. Davina, Who is that? He asked looking at the girl. That is my twin sister, Y/n. Davina said looking at Kol with a worried smile. Well dont you worry. I only have eyes for you. Kol said looking at Davina with a smile. He leaned forwards kissing Davina. Davina smiles through the kiss turning away from him. I need to go talk to her. You can come meet if youd like. Davina said looking at Kol. Kol nodded following Davina through the sea of people.

Y/n was talking to Klaus when Davina and Kol came to them. Davina, How are you? Klaus asked with a smile. Kol have you met y/n, Davina's twin sister? Klaus asks holding his hand towards y/n. You dont look much like Davina. Kol stated not meaning to sound rude. Yes I get that a lot. Y/n said looking down at her feet than toward Davina. -it was true while Davina was confident. Y/n was always the quiet and shy. Sometimes She would say what she felt. And other times she was more confident. While Davina has (______) eyes she has (y/e/c) eyes. Davina has brown hair while y/n has (long/short) (y/h/c) hair. I need to go to Haley if youll excuse me. Y/n said politely. Davina nodded allowing her sister to go towards Hayley and Elijah who were sharing a conversation.

Why did she leave? Kol asks looking at Davina. Shes kind of shy when it comes to new people. Klaus says as he takes a sip of his drink. Shy? She was talking to you. Klaus chuckled at Kols words. Yes, but she has know me for quite some time. Klaus said looking at Davina. How long have you known her? Kol asked looking at Davina then Kol. Klaus smirked not answering his question. Your together? Kol asks with a smirk. Davina turned looking at Klaus. Your with my sister! Davina exclaimed catching the eye of many people. We have been on one or two dates. Nothing serious yet. Klaus says making Kol chuckle and Davina infuriated. She never told me. Davina says looking at Klaus. She didnt want to tell anyone until she knew where she stood. Klaus said looking at Davina. She even asked me not to tell anyone. Klaus spoke right before he saw y/n dancing with Hope. She is very well with Kids I see. Kol said looking at Y/n dancing with hope. She loves hope and would die a thousand deaths before she let any harm come to hope. Davina said looking at Kol and then to Klaus. She is amazing. Klaus said in awe. Well if all we are going to do is talk about Davinas sister. Kol said turning to Davina. May I have this dance? He asked bowing to her. She nodded with a blush. Mumbling a yes.