Jealous

Dean trying to not act jealous when he sees another man flirting with you while you're waiting for him to finish his pool game:

Is someone sitting here? A deep voice spoke. Turning her head she saw a attractive man, but as attractive as Dean. He wore dress paints and a white button up dress shirt. Not letting Y/n answer he sat down.

What is a beautiful girl like you sitting her all by yourself? Im not alone Im with my boyfriend. Y/n said pointing over to Dean who had glanced up to look at the both of you. Well if I was him I wouldnt have let you sit all by your pretty self. Id be with you the whole time. He said with a wink. Y/n rolled her eyes as she turned her head, looking st her drink before she downed the rest.

What are you drinking? He asked, his ocean blue eyes meeting Y/ns eyes. Whiskey. She said looking at him with a smile knowing Dean was looking at her. He nodded as he asked the bar maid for two whiskeys. The bar maid gave them their drinks. He nodded a thanks as it was sat in front of them. He stared at his drink not touching it. Not a whiskey man? Y/n giggled as she looked at him. No, no really. But theres a first for everything. Like my chance with you. He said looking down her body like she was a piece of meat.

Not happening buddy. The man turned around and saw dean standing there. He looked like he was fuming mad.

And your are? The man asked looking at Dean. Her boyfriend, asshat. Dean answer as he met eyes with Y/n. She smirked as she downed her drink and his. Thanks for the drink, pal. It was never going to happen anyway. Dean smirked as he watched y/n walk over to him. She took his hand in hers. Lets go home, I have something better we can do then stay here. She said looking at Dean giving him a wink with a smirk. Then without another word the two were long out of there. Going back to the bunker. Lets just say, Sammy had to get a hotel room since Dean was showing Y/n that she was his.