Klaus and Elijah Mikealson's, Friend?

Parts 1-

Klaus and Elijahs, friend?

( summary: y/n is Elena Gilberts Doppelgänger. But y/n didnt know that until she ran into a pair of brothers who found interest into the young girl. But she wasnt just a doppelgänger, no she was a witch too.)

Warnings: tiny bit of cussing, Fluff, little angsty if you squint real hard

*i dont own any of the gifs so credits to the owner.*

- read and dm if you want a request 🖤

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n L/n was always a special girl. Or thats what her mother always told her growing up. Y/ns mother was a witch. Since her mother was a witch, she taught y/n how to use her powers as well. But what y/m/n didnt know was that one day two original vampires would be after the young girl.

-

-

Y/n are you ready for your first day at your new school? Y/m/n called out as she banged on the wooden door to your room. You groaned as you rolled out of bed and walked towards the door. Im up, tired but Im up. You said right before you yawned. Im about to cook breakfast. You need to get ready for school you have twenty minutes. Y/m/n said as she looked at you in your pajamas which just happens to be a tank top and shorts. You nodded the. Went back into your room.

You started to get your clothes together which was your black leather jacket skinny jeans and a tank top. Then you got a shower then got dressed.

You started to brush your hair while you looked for your book bag with your school stuff. In the corner. Your mom said as she pointed at the black bag. Thanks. You said walking towards the bag. So are you gonna eat? Y/m/n asked standing at the doorway. yes. You answered as you slid on your black boots. I love you hair, its so curly. Y/m/n said as she watched your hair slowly start curling on its own. Making her smile. glade you like it. But I need to eat then leave. Y/n said as she started to go out of her room.

- after breakfast

Alright, thanks for the food mom, I need to brush my teeth before I go. Y/n said as she ran up the stairs and into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After she brushed her teeth she grabbed her phone and went back down stairs. She grabbed her black book bag off the chair and started towards the door. have a good day at school! I wont be home till late tonight since Im working late at the hospital! Y/m/n called from the kitchen. Alright, Bye! You said as you walked out of the door with the key in your hand to your blue and white 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle ss 454.

You got into your car putting your bag into the passengers side and started the car listening to the soft purr of the car. Leta get going baby. You said as you drove off going to your new school.

Whos the new girl? Tyler asked Matt looking at the girl beside the 1967 Chevy Chevelle. I have no clue but shes cute. Matt said as watched the girl fix her sunglasses on her face. She kinda reminds me of Kathrine. Matt said as watched the girl walk towards the front of the school with her book bag over her shoulder and her black leather jacket clung to her body. Maybe, but I still think shes hot. Tyler said giving Matt the foot ball they were just tossing and walked to where y/n had just went. Making Matt shake his head with a smile on his face and a chuckle.

Hey Im Tyler. Tyler introduces himself to the girl who had Been looking around the school. Y/n, Y/n y/l/n. You said as you shook his hand with a small smile. Well y/n, you seem new so if you need help finding anything I could help you. Tyler said with a smirk. She looked at him with a little smile, he was kind of making her uncomfortable. She wasnt really into people who tried too hard to get a girl. Which to it seemed thats exactly what he was doing. Tyler, whos your new friend? A blonde girl called with a smile as she walked to Tyler a forced smile plastered onto her perfect face. Barbie doll and her Ken. You thought as the girl but her hand into Tylers giving him a kiss on his cheek. Im Y/n. Y/n said as she looked at the blonde. Kathrine. She said almost baring her fangs making her eyes turn red. Y/n took a step back frighten. Oh sorry, I was just thinking out loud. Im Caroline Tylers girlfriend. Caroline introduced herself to y/n. Holding her hand out for you to shake. You shook her hand but your ring caught into her hand making her pull back with a gasp. You looked at her confused but remembered you had a vervain ring on. Sorry, I remembered I had to set something up for the decade dance. Umm.. Ill see you around Y/N. Come on Ty. Caroline said quickly grabbing Tyler and pulling him away from y/n.