Supernatural avengers cross over

Supernatural/avengers: Part 4 of 5

(Small series, I always have to remind myself)

Imagine hunting with Sam and dean Winchester (because yall are like family). You guys are going to a case in upstate new York where you run into someone from your past. Now your are not sure if you want to leave.

Of course, I surely wanted to kill Sam and Bucky when they took the photograph, but now I am truly happy they did. Loki spoke with a smile.

Y/n smiled as she sat the picture frame back down on the wooden nightstand.

Loki was about to say something when her phone rang. Hold that thought. Y/n said as she answered the phone.

Hello? She answered the phone.

Y/n, hey you might want to come back to the tower. It was Clint who had called her.

Clint, wants going on? She asked as she held a finger up to Loki. Silently telling him to wait a second.

Well, Thor brought his Asgardian alcohol and well your two friends cant handle that liquor very well.

Y/n rolled her Y/e/c eyes as she softly smacked her forehead with her hand.

Okay, Im on my way up there now. She said followed by her hanging up.

Your friends? Loki asked looking a little jealous at the Y/h/c haired woman. Yeah, theyre practically brothers to me. So dont be so jealous. She explained, standing on her tippy toes to give him a kiss on his cheek. Making him blush just a tiny bit. She could barely see the blush in the dimly lit room. Im going to go up stairs before they give Sam and Dean alcohol poisonings. Loki chuckled as he followed her out of the room to the elevator. Then from the elevator to the common room.

As soon as they got to the common room Y/n could hear Sam and Deans drunken laughs as Thor pours more drinks for them. She could hear Sam start rambling on about when Y/n saved them on a case. Too many vamps, not enough hunters. Dean was flirting with Natasha, but she wasnt really going for it. Steve and Bucky had taken a few drinks, but they were still sober. Tony had some whiskey sharing it with the rest of them. (Bruce, Wanda, Clint, Sam, and Rhodey).

Having the party without be? How dare you?! She falsely raged making everyone turn their heads to her and Loki. Sam and Dean looked at her with a smile on their faces, as if they hadnt seen her in a couple years.

Y/n, hey, where did you go? And who is this? Dean asked as he glared at Loki. Loki chuckled at the oldest Winchester as he and Y/n walked hand in hand. Thats my brother Loki! Thor bellowed, his voice deafening. and Lady Y/n, are you and my brother courting once again? He questioned with a huge smile on his face.
Courting, what is this? The 1800s? Dean said making most of the avengers chuckle/giggle. No, Thor we are not. Nobody has properly asked me to court. Y/n said, making sure to Look at Loki then back to them. Loki playfully rolled his green/blue eyes.

He watched as she went over to Tony. Taking his glass of whiskey. He didnt seem bothered. He just grabbed him another glass and poured more. Filling his glass and then tipping of the rest of their glasses.

Y/n drank some of the fine whiskey. Sitting the glass down then walking over to where Sam and dean were about to drink more of the Asgardian liquor.

You two are cut off. She said handing the two shot glasses to Steve and Bucky who were trying not to laugh at their friend who was mothering the two Winchester brothers. Why do you always mother us? Sam whined as he looked at his friend. Because I know better than to drink what Thor gives me. Especially when it comes from another planet! She explained.