Secret love

Secret Love:

Supernatural: Sam Winchester X reader

A/n; so so sorry I havent posted in so freaking long. My depression and anxienty have been crazy. A lot of stuff is happening at once in my life and I barely can think of anything worth reading. Sorry I havent posted, please enjoy this short thing. : )

Warning: Few curse words and FLUFF-

Summary: (Y/N) and the Winchester brothers have been Hunting together for the past few months. (Y/n) and Sam have feelings for one another but neither one of them have the guts to do it. So when (Y/n) gets hurt by a angry spirt he finally confesses to her.

~

Dean had just left (Y/n) and Sam at the grave since he forgot the lighter to burn the bones. He walked up to the Impala and grabbed the lighter. He was starting to walk back to Sam and (Y/n) but stopped when He heard a scream. Sammy? Dean called out. When he heard another scream then a gun shot he started to run back to the grave where (Y/N) and Sam were at.

When he got there he saw something pulling (Y/n) away from Sam. Dean looked at Sam and saw a big cut on his face. Dean ran over to Sam to check on his little brother. "You alright? Dean asked as he looked at the cut on Sammys face.(Y/n) Sam said as he looked up and saw (Y/n) Fighting to reach the shot gun that held the rock salt. "We need to burn the bones, its the only way to kill the son of a bitch. Dean told his little brother as he pulled out his lighter from his back pocket.

Dean lit the lighter then threw it into the grave. With a scream the Angry spirt was gone. Both brothers sighed in response but when they didnt hear from (Y/n) they began to worry. Sam and Dean walked towards the spot they last saw her fighting with the spirt and saw her laying on the ground bloody.

(Y/N)! Sam called out as he saw your bloody form lying on the ground with blood coming out of her nose and a cut on your face. "(Y/n)- (Y/n), Hey Look at me, Hey Look at me. Dean said as he grabbed her face gently not to hurt her. (Y/n) looked up here" (Y/e/c) opened up looking at Sam and Dean. Is the son of a bitch dead yet? (Y/n) Asked, Making Sam and Dean Chuckle. "Yeah its gone. Sam said as he looked into her (Y/e/c).

Sam, (Y/n) and Dean all walked back to baby and got in, (Y/n) In the back seat. Sam in the passengers and Dean driving. On the way back no one talked it was silent. Nothing but the soft purrs of the engine coming from baby.

~

when they reached the Hotel Sam looked in the back seat to see (Y/N) Sleeping. Sam got out of the car and opened her door. He reached in and picked her up bridal style. He carried her into the room and laid her on the bed. While Dean was getting stuff out of the Impala. Sam was going to walk away, but he felt something grab his Arm.

"Will you stay with me? (Y/n) soft voice asked. He didnt answer but he moved and got on the other side of her under the blankets. He laid there as she moved over to give him room. (Y/n) laid her head on his chest. Sam threw his arm over her shoulder and let it relax there. It wasnt the first time she had asked him to stay with her after a hunt. Usually it was because she got hurt just like this time, Or it was because it was a rough hunt in general.

They laid there until Dean had walked in the room with his black duffel bag. He looked at his younger brother and smiled. "Have you told her yet? Dean asked with a teasing smile. "No. Sam answered looking down to see you sleeping peacefully in his arms with a smile. "You need to tell her before its too late. Youve had a crush on her ever since Bobby let her hunt with us. Dean said Mentioning (Y/N) dad bobby. Sam had thought about telling (Y/n) Right before they got the case. He really wanted to tell her but was scared she didnt return the feelings. Little did he Know she was up listing to the two siblings talk.

~ next morning~

(Y/n) woke up in the same position she fell asleep in; her head on Sams chest listening to the soft heart beat and feeling the soft rise and fall of his chest from his breathing. She stayed like this until she felt him start to stir. She felt him kiss the top of her head then he started to softly say something.

(Y/n), You have no clue how much I love you. I just wish I had the guts to tell you. I have for a long time its just. Sam started then sighed. "I just dont want to ruin our friend ship and make you feel awkward. Sam said rubbing his hand up and down her back calmingly. "I love you too Sammy. (Y/N) said catching Sam off guard. "Im sorry I-I thought you were asleep Sam stuttered. Its fine Ive been up. But I was telling you the truth. I really do love you. More than a friend anyway. (Y/N) said causing Sam to smile.

He looked at her (Y/e/c) then towards your lips. You did the same to him then leaned in and kissed. The kiss was Soft and compassionate "Finally! Dean exclaimed, causing Both Sam and (Y/N) to jump at his Loud voice. "Finally after months of you guys own torcher. Dean said with a smile.