The forgotten sister: Supernatural

Requested by anonymous. Can I get Sam and Dean and Castiel x Reader. Sam and Dean ignore n neglect the reader. Reader then takes it upon themselves to make their presence known. They clean, cook, and train twice as hard as they have been before. Reader is so focused on proving themself to Dean and Sam that they forget that they need sleep. One day, Castiel sees the Reader guzzling an energy drink. Reader has a fever but doesn't let that stop her. Castiel gently knocks her out and tells Dean n Sam to stop ignoring her?

Thanks for requesting! Here it is, I hope you like it! 🖤🖤

It all started after they found out they had a half sister. At first they were skeptical, so skeptical they did a DNA test. When they seen that she was their sister they tried their best to make her feel like she was a part of their family. At first it was nice for a while. They made her feel like she had a family. Like she had a family that cared and love her. But that was over a year or so later.

Hey, dean. Y/n called as she walked into the map room. She had found a case and had enough evidence to show her two half brothers it was a case.

What?! He spat looking at his half sister with an annoyed look.

I just wanted to show you a case I found. She mumbled looking at her half brother and then to the tablet in her hand.

Its probably not even a case! You are so stupid, you wouldnt even know how to kill a vampire. He spat angrily at her.

Cut the head off or dead mans blood. She mumbled quietly, to her half brother.

Just go on somewhere. Youre just in the way! He got up from his chair and left the room. Slamming the front door of the bunker as he left making Y/n jump.

Y/n could feel the anxiety building up inside her. All she wanted to do was prove to her balf brothers that she was able to help. That she wasnt dead weight to them.

Y/n sent the link of the news paper to Sam and explained the case to him, but he too came off short. Telling her she wasnt a hunter and she would never be one. Telling her she wasnt ever going to be a good enough hunter. That she would only get herself and other people killed.

Days went by and Y/n used those days to prove to the Winchester brothers that she was good enough to be a hunter, to prove to them she could be a sister, not just some piece to be over looked.

She began to sleep less and to train more. She was dropping weight even though she was (your size). Which isnt a bad size. She was beautiful and she just wanted the two, to know she was good enough to be called a Winchester too.

The dark circles under her eyes got more prominented. She felt like she needed to sleep, but would turn to energy drinks and coffee instead of her bed. She didnt think she would need any sleep. Because if she did sleep and her half brothers caught her she felt like they would call her lazy.

Y/n baked an apple pie for dean and a healthy lunch for Sam. Hoping that would make them notice her, but when they noticed the food she had made they scoffed claiming she might be trying to poison them or trying to hurt them so she could give them to Crowley or some demons.

Their words hurt Y/n so much. She would try her best not to be hurt by their words, but every single hurtful comment they made felt like a hot knife being stabbed into her stomach each and every time.

One morning, Y/n hadnt slept the whole night. She had been in the gym training. She felt sick but she dont let that stop her. Before she was getting back to the punching bag she opened a can of monster energy drink. She didnt really like the taste of it, but it gave her enough energy to carry on without a wink of sleep.