flirt: The avengers

anonymous asked:

Loki x Reader where Y/n has to keep him from pissing off the Avengers and he has a crush on her so he's always nice (a little too nice) to her and she doesn't see it so Steve points it out to her. She starts teasing Loki, a touch lingering a little too long on his hip, shamelessly checking him out until he finally confesses? Please ♥️

Yes! I love writing for Loki when I get a request. (Which isnt very often) so this is very exciting to write! Here it is! ❤️🖤 kinda changed it up. But I hope you like it.

What are you doing, Loki? Y/n asked as she watched him in the living quarters of the avenger tower.

Planing world domination, love. Care to join me? He joked looking at her with a smirk.

She hummed and shrugged shoulder.

Very tempting, but I think Ill pass. I dont think I want to be responsible for everyone on earth. Y/n joked back as she sat comfortably beside Loki on the sofa.

Thats a bummer, wouldve been fun having a queen like you. Loki sighed looking at the view from the giant ceiling to floor window.

Y/n chuckled, grabbing her book from the coffee table and flipping to the spot she left off. Loki sighed as he laid down on the leather sofa. Putting his head in Y/ns lap. Enjoying the feeling of her putting her hands through his thick midnight hair.

Y/n read her book while caressing Lokis midnight hair.

I dont understand how she cant see he likes her. I mean come on! Look at that! Tony whispered yelled at Thor as he nodded his head towards Y/n and Loki.

Just think about it, reindeer games, doesnt like anyone here. Not even you, and hes your brother. He just likes her. Tony grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a big bulb out of it.

I know my brother has done some terrible things, but he is still able to love... I think. Thor explained as he went to take a sip of his water, but the water disappeared from the bottle.

Was there a hole in the bottle? Thor asked confused, examining the bottle for any holes. Thor and Tony could hear Lokis snicker and Y/n lightly smacking on his shoulder. Whispering, you shouldnt have done that. Loki shrugged as he smirked.

Who cares, I dont trust him. Tony tolled his eyes moving out of the kitchen, annoyed with Lokis pranks.

Brother, if you wish to continue living here. You must stop pissing people off. Your lucky enough I got them to agree to let you stay here. Thor said as he watched his brother rest his head on Y/ns lap while she read quietly.

Loki didnt answer Thor which annoyed him.

Lady Y/n, I know I ask a lot from you. But could you please keep my brother from doing his foolish pranks. Y/n looked up from her book to the god of thunder.

I guess, but not all of his pranks are foolish. Also, I suggest going to Tonys lab or the gym there are hidden smoke bombs that go off as soon as the doors open. Y/n said with a smirk. Loki bellowed our a laugh as he sat up.

My dear brother, what have you done to this young woman? Thor asked as he walked out of the room.

A couple days later:

It was late at night Y/n had just came back from a difficult mission. Her back was hurting and bruised. Her skin had cut marks and a good couple bruises were forming on her Y/s/t face and arms. But the other people looked worse then her. (They were dead or damn near close to it.)

Y/n soaked up the warm shower water and scrubbed the mess off her y/s/t body. The water tinting a slight crimson from the blood and debris coming off of her.