Being the Weasleys bestfriend would include:

-you guys have been best friends since you were little. Your mom (a Ravenclaw witch) knew mrs. Weasley from her days at Hogwarts. So you practically grew up with the twins.

-your the only one who can tell them apart. Even when they are trying to trick you to think one of them are the other. You would always roll your eyes with a nod. Saying sure very sarcastically.

-George and Fred always being there for you. You first boyfriend was honestly scared of the twins. He was a Ravenclaw boy and knew that you were good friends with the weasleys. He just didnt realize both the twins were very protective of you. -Lets just say the relationship didnt last very long.

-The boys and you having sleepovers during breaks. Sure, you dont sleep in the same rooms, but you stay the night at their house. You guys are always going pranks, but Mr and Mrs. Weasley never say anything negative about you. They love you dearly. They love you as much as they love their own kids. (Maybe even more ;) )

-When you were sorted into y/h/n, they were happy that you would sit beside them until you had to move.

-You guys always study together. (When you get them to study), but usually when you just raise your voice just a little bit and get serious it usually does the trick.

-They fight for your attention, but you always make sure they have your attention equally.

-you always support them at the games. Even if Gryffindor is going against Y/h/n. You might get weird looks, but its totally worth it for your best friends!

-Always telling them you love them, before leaving to go somewhere. Youve lost so much. And you want them to know how you feel. You try not to leave them on a bad note, and always make sure that they know that you love them. (Even when they get on your last bloody nerve).