Cuddles: The walking dead

anonymous asked:

Hii, gorgeous! Can I request a cuddling session with Rick x Reader? Thanks!

Yes, beautiful! Here it is! 😘

I dont know why, but my cuddling imagines or my fluffy imagines always end up like this in some way, shape or form.

Good morning, beautiful. Rick mumbled against Y/ns shoulder, putting a soft kiss on her shoulder. Y/n smiled snuggling closer into his arms. Good morning. She whispered, placing a soft sleepy kiss on his lips.

What time is it? She questioned looking around the dim room. Early. He answered, looking into her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

She hummed, nodding as she looked over his shoulder to the clock on the dresser. She groaned as she seen the clock hands showing it was five in the morning.

What are you doing up so early in the morning? Y/n asked looking into his baby blue eyes that was reflecting what was left of the pale moonlight.

Im not sure, I guess a dream. He spoke softly so he wouldnt wake Carl or Judith in the other rooms.

What were you dreaming? She asked as he pulled her against his body . Her head resting on his chest, listening to the beat of his heart.

I had a dream we were all together. The group, the world was somewhat back to normal. We were safe. We had a giant community we lived in. We had a baby together, a little girl. We named her (baby name). She was absolutely beautiful. She had your eyes and my nose. She was so cute and beautiful. She was best friends with Judy. Carl loved her, everyone was happy. We were happy. He said with a smile on his face. Y/n intwined their fingers together as she looked up to look at him.

Would it be a bad thing if we were to have a baby together? She asked all of a sudden. She could hear the skip on ricks heart at the question.

No, never. He answered earnestly. Y/n nodded and leaned forwards pressing a kiss to his lips.

I think if we had a kid together she or he would have your eyes and my nose. Y/n answered with a smirk.

Oh, no! She would have to have your eyes! Theyre the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He exaggerates.

What would you do if I told you I was pregnant? Y/n asks after a few minutes of silent.

He looks at her confused for a second before he puts the pieces together.

Are you..

She nodded as she sat up reaching over to the wooden night stand. She grabbed a white stick and handed it to Rick.

Im pregnant. She admits softly. She studied his face for a moment and could see the excitement and happiness in his eyes. But she was still scared of what he was going to say.

This is amazing!! He says pulling her into a careful, but tight hug. I cant believe this! Were going to be parents together. He looks into her y/e/c eyes, the excitement showing in her eyes, but also the nervousness.

You are going to be the best mother our baby can ever have. Dont be scared, okay? He gives her a little kisses all over her face. Making her giggle from it tickling her.

When did you find out?

A couple weeks ago. I was trying to figure out how to tell you. I havent told anyone else. Rick nodded as he kissed her once again.

The only thing we really have to do is go to Hilltop for an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay with the baby. She explained as she leaned her forehead against his.

How far along, do think?

Around 12 ish weeks maybe. Back a couple weeks ago I thought I was just sick or something, but I wasnt. I stole a test from a store back when I went on a run. Took it and it was positive. Thats why I havent been in runs when I was asked. Rick nodded with a smile.

This is amazing!

She nodded looking into his blue eyes.

I hope the baby has your eyes. Y/n admits as she smiled. The two laid back in the bed, cuddling up against one another.

Well go to hilltop later on. Well make sure the baby is healthy. He whispered. Y/n nodded as she yawns. That works for me. She said as she slowly starts falling back to sleep.

I love you, Rick Grimes.

I love you too, y/n Grimes.

#thewalkingdead #thewalkingdeadrickgrimes #thewalkingdeadrickgrimesxreader #rickgrimesxreader #twd #twdrickgrimesxreader #imagines #thewalkingdeadfanfiction #thewalkingdeadimagines