"Just friends"

Loki was always quiet and mischievous. He knew how quiet he needed to be to get by something and he knew just how he could get by it. Loki always knew that when he did tricks he could do them to anyone but his one best friend, (Y/n).

(Y/n) is a young Asgardian. She is a year younger than Loki, but still they are great friends. She knew of every single trick Loki had. She even helped him with a few. She was different then most women of Asgard. Of course she was. If not, how would she and Loki be best friends? If it wasnt for her being different (in a good way) then they probably wouldnt have been best friends.

Years and years ago, when the two were just young children. (Y/n) and Loki were playing around in the flower garden of Asgard. The morning dew was slowly drying and they were laughing and having a good time.

(Y/n) was running from Loki. Most of the morning they had been playing tag. Luckily, with her short legs she ran quick. She thought she was quick enough to get away from him, but was not. Just as he was a finger tip away Loki fell. Luckily, he caught himself with his hands. Saving himself from getting hurt too much.

(Y/n) stopped when she notice Loki fell. She turned back around and went straight to him. His hands had been scratched up from the rocks he had caught himself on. (Y/n) helped him up as she examined his palms.

Do you trust me? She asked Loki. Loki gave her a slight nod. Not sure what to expect. (Y/n) took his hand into hers. She mumbled quietly as her (y/e/c) eyes turned into a beautiful gloomy purple color. Loki felt some heat travel from her hands to his. The tiny aching feeling soon left. She did that to both of his hands.

When she was done she let go of Lokis hands. Her glowing purple eyes turned back into the normal (y/e/c) eyes.

Your a witch? Loki questioned his friend. Y/n shook her head. Her (your hair type) (y/h/c) hair fell in front of her (y/e/c) eyes. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she sat on the grassy ground. Her dress was luckily a darker color, so luckily you couldnt see any grass stains form as she sat down.

My mother is a healer. I guess I just carried the gene as well. Loki nodded as he studied her quietly. You do not speak of your mother often. He said softly. He sat down beside the small girl he called his friend.

Because my mother died. She quietly spoke. Loki almost didnt hear what she said, but luckily he was close enough he did. He looked at her in shock. Then who is the women she lives with? He wondered to himself. He found himself staring at her and apologized. Im sorry, I shouldnt be pressing you with so many questions. He apologizes as he stands up to leave.

Loki! She calls out. Loki turned back around facing the beautiful 8 year old. Just a year younger then him. Promise me we will always be friends. No matter what may happen in our future. She proposes as she stood up, dusting off her gown as she walked over to him. I promise. He promises, giggling as (y/n) made him pinky promise. Good! Ill beat you to the castle! Y/n shouted as she zoomed pass him. Running as quickly as she could to the huge golden castle. With the roll of his blue eyes he giggled. No you wont! He challenged.

Both of them raced to the castle with smiles on their faces. Enjoying these moments they had together. They never that these moments were going to end. But when these small things ended, each of them felt like something was missing. They just couldnt figure it out.

(A couple years later! they are now older teenagers)

(Y/n), head of the healers. The child of queen (y/m/n) and of King (y/d/n). (Y/n) never knew she was adopted. She knew that her mom was a healer, but she would have never thought she would be some type of royal. He father was the leader of a kingdom not to far from Asgard. When her mother found out she was pregnant, she knew what she had to do. She was only a young woman. She couldnt care for a child while the kingdom was at war. So she did what any parent who was trying to protect their child would do. Save them.