Tomboy: The walking dead

anonymous asked:

Dom x Reader, where Y/n wins in a race with him, but she's dressed like a tomboy and has her chest bandaged so Dom thinks he's gay, but then his sister befriends Y/n and she tells him that he's wrong, please ooop-

Thank you for requesting! Sorry it has taken me so long to post! Im visiting my aunt and uncle who live in the back country. Where I dont have a lot of service. But Im still doing request and asking for more. Thank you for your patience and here it is! I hope you like it!! 😘

Y/n and dom was off. Y/n smiled as she seen the dom was a little ahead of her. He used his NOS when she was about the be right at his side.

She smiled as his NOS ran out. She sped up about passing him when the line was in eye view.

Using her own NOS she passed him. Crossing the finished line.

She smiled to herself knowing she won a couple hundred dollars.

Y/n stepped out of her black and white 69 chevrolet SS Chevelle malibu.

She wore a white tank top underneath her black and gray flannel t-shirt. She wore baggy pants and a pair of gray converse tennie shoes.

Good race! Y/n called out to the man.

Yeah, good race. He said handing her three hundred dollars and the collecting more from people who lost bets.

Hey, Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to go to my house. Were having a party there. Mia offered the tomboyish girl.

Yeah, sure. Thatll be fun! Y/n said with a smile.

Mia nodded giving her the address.

Ill see you tonight! Mia said with a smile.

Mia has known Y/n for a few weeks. Y/n hadnt talked to anyone in the group except for Mia. Not that she didnt want to. It just hadnt came up.

Y/n came to the party with the a few bottles of liquor Mia has asked her to buy.

Nobody was there yet since Y/n had gotten there early.

Y/n knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

Y/n, come on in. Mia smiled happily.

Thank you for getting the drinks. I forgot to get them while I was out. Mia said taking the drinks from her friend and putting them in ice.

After a few minutes the house was full of people. Some were talking, some were dancing, some were making out in random corners of the house.

Y/n was talking to Jesse when she seen Mia walk into the kitchen with Dom following behind her.

You know, all you have to do is tell Dom you like him. The worst thing is he denies you. Jesse advised Y/n while she took a sip of her beer.

I dont know. He probably doesnt even like me. The last time I told a guy I like him. He denied me telling me I looked too gay for him.

Jesse chuckled at the Y/h/c haired young woman.

Look, I dont think he looks at you like your gay. I think he likes you. I mean, why else would he keep staring at you like a puppy?

I dont know, y/n shrugged. maybe he has a staring problem.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dom, Y/n isnt gay! Shes just tomboyish. I mean think about. Growing up with nothing but brothers. Mom wasnt in the picture much. I mean, how else was she going to turn out. Just ask her out already! You know you like her and you know she likes you. Bam! Perfect match!

Dom shook his head at his sister while taking a sip of his beer.

I dont think she likes me. I mean come on. Why would she?

Just go talk to her. Whats the worst that can happen?

Just as Mia was leaving the kitchen Y/n walked through the door way.

Hey, Mia. Y/n greeted her friend.

Good luck. She told Dom. Giving Y/n a smile while she left.

Can I ask what that was about? Y/n asked as she grabbed a fresh beer from off the ice.

Nothing. He said quickly.

Right. Y/n nodded looking at Dom with a I dont really believe you, but Im not asking. Kinda look.

So Um.. Dom, she started taking in a shaky breathe.

I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime? She barely spoke before she heard Dom choke on his drink.

You okay? She asked looking at the man.

Yeah. Yeah Im good. He coughed. Beating chest a little.

Im sorry, I didnt mean to make you choke. Y/n apologize.

No, its fine. Its not your fought. I just, I didnt think you liked me. I mean, he looked at her trying to find the right words.

You thought I was gay. That I liked girls and not guys. Y/n finished for him.

He looked at her a little ashamed of himself.

Its fine if you dont like me. I understand. I didnt mean to make you feel uncomfortable.

No, no! Its not that! I just I like you too! God knows I like you too. But I just didnt think you found me attractive. Y/n looked at him and smiled softly.

Dom looked at her and smiled back.

So, me, you 6 oclock at the new Italian place down the road? Y/n smiled and nodded.

Sure. She smiled as he walked closer to her.

I cant wait! Dom said wrapping an arm around her waist and giving her a soft kiss in her plump lips.

Asked to be tagged in my post!