Avengers

NIGHTMARES:

Summary: You were a HYDRA experiment before you became apart of the avengers crew. You were having nightmares and were screaming when Bucky came and comforted you.

Warnings: Blood, torcher, Depression- Fluff towards the end

I was in a dark room strapped to Cold metal table. They had leather straps holding me down where I couldn't move, wires were strapped to my head and everything was dark so I couldn't see anything. "Hello!" I screamed out hoping someone would hear me and get me out but no one answered. I tried to move the straps off me, but I couldn't. I felt my anxiety start to act up as it was getting hard to breathe. I kept Pulling at the Leather straps, but they wouldn't even budge. I looked around, but could see anything so I gave up.

After a few minutes she saw someone open the curtain. She looked at the man who had a smile on his face. We are gonna have fun with you. He said as he put more wires on her then turned to a machine. When he turned it on she heard a light Buzzing noise and felt a little buzz on her skin. It kind of felt like when your foot fell asleep, but it started to hurt. She soon started to scream out in pain. "Stop, Stop, Please, Stop!" She screamed out then the machine turned off. "I want you to remember me. Do you remember me?" He asked as he went back to the handle of the machine once again. "No" She said quietly. "That's what I thought." He said and turned the machine back on and she felt it start to shock her once again. Then she felt a sharp pain in her arm. She looked and saw a knife in her arm and the man was sliding it down her arm hitting her vein making her scream out in pain. between the pain and losing so much blood she Started to lose consciousness. "Do you remember me now?" He asked as he leaned down to her. "You're the son of a bitch who works for HYDRA." She said with hate in her words. "That's good well now were going back to where we left off. You mission is to kill this woman." He said and handed her a picture of a Dark headed woman about 5′3. "Your are to Kill her assassin." He said and unstabbed her from the chair.

He let her go and gave her a suit to put on and a gun. He gave her directions to where the woman was to be. She got into a 2013 BMW and drove off to the address. When she arrived there she saw the woman beside a man who looked like he was in his mid 20′s. She grabbed her gun and started to set up. She was all set up when she felt her phone buzz. She looked down at the text. "Kill all of those who are in there." She read the text and looked in there it seemed to be a party. She didn't want to do it, but knew she had to. She looked threw the scope and started to aim. She shot the woman first then everyone screamed. Then she shot every person in the room. She looked up then walked into the room. She saw all the people she had just killed. She walked to the woman she first shot and saw it was her younger sister. She felt tears brim in her eyes. "No." She mumbled as she looked around herself. She looked at the man who she shot second it was her brother. She felt even more tears come out her eyes. She looked around to the others and saw she just massacred her family. She fell to her knees and started to scream. She ran to her sister and held her in her arms. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so sorry." Y/n said as she held her Little sister in her arms. Then she shot up in a cold sweat.

"Hey, hey y/n Your okay." Bucky said as he held her in his arms. "I'm a monster, I killed them all, My family, I killed them." Y/n cried into his shoulder as he held her and rubbed her back. "No that wasn't you they brain washed you. You would never had done that if it was your choice. It wasn't you." Bucky said as he pulled back and looked at her red eyes that used to be (y/e/c). "But I could have done something to stop myself. I -I could have done something." She stuttered as she looked at Bucky's Blue eyes. "It's gonna be okay." He said as he held her in laid back in the bed and held her Until she had fell asleep whispering "it was going to be okay."