Supernatural avenger cross over

Supernatural/avengers: part 3

Loki x reader <3 hope yall enjoy, please leave a comment if you liked this.

Imagine Sam and Dean being like brothers to you, and you always go on cases with them. But on one particular hunt in upstate New York, you run into someone from your past. Youre not quite sure if you want to leave this case.

Small series part 3 of ?

Part 1 part 2

Are you okay?! Natasha asked as she rushed over to her younger sister. Yeah, Im fine. Ive had worst. She answered her older sister pushing her (Y/C/H) hair out of her (Y/E/C) eyes. Youve had worst?! Since when have you been killing demons?

Natasha was worried for her little sister. She never had a close relationship with her sister until (Y/n) was on a mission to kill her. Thats when Natasha helped (Y/n) out for a while. Telling her that everything was okay. That she was going to protect her little sister. She had the natural protective instinct over (Y/n).

Look, Nat. I know youve been worried about me since I died. Your damn right I have. You tell me you were gonna call me when you got somewhere safe, but I never got a call. I didnt know if Hydra had caught you or if you were really killed. Natasha cut her off staring daggers at her, but really was worried. I know and Im sorry. Look, I just didnt want to be caught by Hydra. I mean after you have been taken by hydra and they do stuff to you for years and years. You dont forget that stuff! Y/n exclaimed looking at her older sister.

Im sorry I worried you. Look, I know that you are beyond pissed at me. and you have every damn reason for it. But I did it to make sure they wouldnt come after any of us. I mean Hydra ruined most of my life. Hell, its still controlling me. The fear of leading hydra to people that I care about and that I love. I just couldnt let them follow me and lead to any of you guys. Hell even when we went on hunts I made sure to hide my tracks. To make sure that nobody recognized me. For years I made sure to dye my hair and to wear contacts. I used fake accents just so nobody could recognize my voice. Y/n rambled on as she looked at her older sister and then to the people around her.

I gotta go. Im sorry. Y/n said as she stood up and pushed by them. Where are you going? Sam asked as he watched his friend go towards the elevator. To go clear my head. Dont worry Ill be back. She said giving him and his brother a soft smile. Then she left.

Dont worry, shell be back. I know where shes going. Clint said as he approached the two worried Winchester brothers. What? Dean asked looking at the archer. I know your worried. Trust me, when she first went out to clear her head. I was worried to death. I was calling her worried that she was gonna get hurt. But she can handle herself, shes got a good head on her shoulders. Clint said with a comforting smile.

You guys wanna go see the gym? Clint asked looking at the two brothers. Sam and Dean looked at each other and then to Clint and nodded. Sure. Sam said with excitement in his voice making Clint chuckle.

We have a bunch of equipment we use to get ready for a mission. Clint said as he opened the doors to the gym. We have treadmills, punching bags, boxing ring, throwing knifes, guns, crazy weird swords, weights, and my personal favorites Bow and arrow. We work out and train everyday to make sure we are prepared for everything and anything. Clint said pointing everything out in the gym. You guys can try the different equipment out if you want. Im sure your dying to anyway. Clint said with a smile.

Sam and Dean looked at each other. They were totally amazed at the equipment in the huge gym. Sam and Dean went straight to the guns. Can we shoot some of the guns? Dean asked looking at Clint with a huge smile on his face. Clint nodded as he walked over to them. Knock yourself out. Clint grabbed a gun himself as the two brothers started to pick out a gun themselves.

A couple hours passed as (Y/n) walked the streets of New York, just trying to get the voices in her head to stop. She was so upset with herself for making everyone worry. But she knew she had to do it, because if not Hydra couldve caught her. They couldve killed people that she loves and cares for, and she couldnt live with herself if more people died because of her.

You okay there pet? Loki asked as he appeared in front of Y/n. I thought you were in Asgard for trying to take over earth. Y/n said as she walked over to Loki to give him a hug. Its nice to see you too, Y/n. Loki said as he hugged her just as tight. I never thought I wouldve seen you again. She said as tears started to blur her vision.

You do care about me. He joked with her as he pulled back. She giggled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Of course I care about the love of my life. She said as she looked into his blue/green eyes. If you loved me you wouldnt have fled. He said bluntly looking into her teary (Y/E/C) eyes. You know I left to protect us. To protect everyone. She said as she looked at her lover, well ex- lover?

I understand, darling. But promise me you will not leave like that, every again. Loki said as he looked her over. She nodded as he pulled her into a tight hug. I truly would like to know how you faked everything though. Loki said as he took her soft warm hand into his soft cold one. Not here, well have to go somewhere else. Y/n said as she looked around the side walk where there was people walking up and down to where they needed to go. Loki nodded as he used his powers to take them somewhere private.

You have a bedroom in the avenger tower. Since when? Y/n asked Loki as she noticed the view from the window. Well, after I had tried to concur earth. The big oaf some how managed to get me out of going to prison in Asgard. He promised he would watch me and make sure I didnt do anything to harm anyone. So I got a room here. He explained holding his arms out wide showing the room.

You still have the picture of us. Y/n said as she noticed a picture of her and Loki on his nightstand. They had just came back from a mission and they were both worn out. So they laid on the sofa in the living room. They were both asleep. Loki was holding y/n in his arms as she had her head on his chest listening to his soft breathing and his soothing heart beat.

Of course, I surely wanted to kill Sam and Bucky when they took the photograph, but now I am truly happy they did. Loki said with a smile. Y/n smiled as she sat the picture frame back down on the wooden nightstand.

Loki was about to say something when her phone rang. Hold that thought. Y/n said as she answered the phone.

Hello? She answered the phone.

https://the-daily-prohet-04.tumblr.com/post/615564694551511040/supernaturalavengers?is_related_post=1