protective: Fast and the furious

anonymous asked:

My request will be for Dom, he and Mias best friend have a love/hate relationship. they throw sassy comments towards each other but gets protective when someone else do it. Thank you 😘

Oh yes, here it is I hope you like it.

Request are still open! 🖤❤️🖤

⚠️Warnings: cussing, Dom being a dick, the word dick too many times, umm some bullying on doms part, But fluffy at the end. Not my gifs credit to them.

Y/n cursed as she seen the part Don ordered wasnt the correct part. All her life she and Don has clashed heads. I mean over the littlest things. It all started when they were kids. Dim was about 10 and she was 8 or 9. Dom bad stolen her last piece of candy.

She was over that, I mean it was years ago. But when they got older all he did was be mean to her and make sure to make fun of her every chance he got. Through high school he would bully her. Telling her she looked gross or she was dressed like a slut. He wasnt nice, but anytime a friend of his or anyone tried to bully her he would beat them up. Only he was allowed to pick at her. Only him.

Dom! Y/n called as she pulled the bad fuel filter out of her baby blue 1969 Chevrolet chevelle ss malibu.

What? He groaned as he walked into the garage.

You ordered the wrong damn filter. She complained as she got up from under the car and to the computer to order the right part.

Its a 69 chevelle. Not a 73. She informs him, pointing out the different years.

It doesnt matter anyway. You cant even but the filter in right. Ill probably have to fix it once your done messing it up.

It wouldnt be like this if you could just order the right parts. She deadpanned as she pushes away from the computer getting in Doms face.

Y/n, do you wanna go out tonight? Me and Brian were already going and I wanted to see if youd join us. Mia broke the two up before a fight could start.

Sure, Ill go. After, I fix my car. Y/n glared at dom as she spoke.

Ask Brian is he could stop at Harrys and get the fule filter for my car. Ill send money with him if hell do it. Y/n asks her sister like friend.

Mia nodded giving Y/n a warm smile.

I will as long as the two of you dont kill each other by the time we get back.

No promises. The two mumbled as she started walking away.

Finally, you sound perfect now baby. Y/n smiles happily. She just fixed the fuel filter in the car. Changed the oil and put new oil and antifreeze in it. Also fixing the NOS tanks hidden in the center console of the car.

She sounds good. Dom said as he walked into the garage.

She usually does after she has the right parts on her. Y/n teased him with a smirk.

Yeah, well you should order the parts yourself instead of getting everyone else to do it.

I wouldve, but I had too much stuff going on, asshat. With that she walked away from him. Pumping his shoulder as she walked out the garage to get ready for the bar that night.

After an hour or so. Y/n was dressed in a nice black spaghetti strapped dress that ended mid-thigh. She had black wedges on and had her hair straighten and pulled in a half up half down hair style.

You look hot! Roman said as he looked at y/n with a smile. The two had a flirty relationship, but it didnt go no further then flirting. EVER.

Thanks. She smiled sending him a flirty wink. Making Dom roll his eyes.

Lets go. He grumbled as he started at Y/n and Roman who was flirting with each other.

I call riding with Y/n. Roman called as jumped towards Y/ns car.

Maybe you can keep her from screwing up her car. Dom laughed as he started to get into his charger.

Y/n rolled her eyes as she fire up her Car. She revved the engine a few times then sped out of the garage. Tires a squalling as she left.

Do you have to be such a Dick to her? Brian asked Dom with a disappointing look.

God, your a dick sometimes. You need to tell her how you feel instead of acting like an ass. Mia informed him then got in Brians car.

By the time everyone got to the bar. Y/n had already got seats for everyone and had started to drink. She was drinking a glass of Bourbon when she felt someone grab her waist pulling her into them.

Turning around she looked at the whoever it was.

Dont touch me like that. She said pushing his grabby hands off her waist.

Why, you dont like it baby girl? The man was well passed drunk as he continues to make his move on Y/n.

She said dont touch her like that. So go on somewhere before I make you. Dom said as he showed up all of a sudden.

And who are you? The drunken man slurred looking at dom with confidence.

Her boyfriend now fuck off. With that he grabbed Y/ns wrist and pulled her away from the man. She was too shocked to say anything really.

Dom, what the hell was that?! She bellowed as he finally let go of her wrist when they were outside next to his car in the busy parking lot.

He was trying to get into your pants. I was just trying to help. He bit back. Dammit thats not what I meant. He thought as he seen her hurt look.

I dont mean that. I mean what the hell saying youre my boyfriend. Last I heard you hated me. Y/n crossed her arms over her chest as she starred daggers into his brown eyes.

Look, just give me a minute to explain. He started as she looked very impatient.

I like you. I mean I really like you. I have for a long time. I just, I dont want you to get hurt. I dont want to hurt you. He could barely think of what he was trying to say.

Look, dom. She was cut off by his lips crashing into hers.

Y/n kissed him back just a few moments later. The kiss was soft and a bit shy. As if unsure of what to do.

I was trying to say I like you too. But you cut me off, jackass. He chuckled looking into her y/e/c eyes.

And that was the start of a beautiful relationship between the two of them. Sure the years to that moment were bumpy, but it was 100% worth it.