Shy yet dangerous: The walking dead

Request:

Hiiiiii Negan x Reader?. Reader is super shy and wholesome. but they have a bit of an anger problem. They don't get angry often so Negan underestimates them. They get super pissed at some guys trying to fight them so they beat them up with some excellent fighting skills. However after that, reader is still hyperactive, angry and anxious. Negan has to pin them down and stop them for doing anything they regret? Thanksss. -anonymous

Warnings: fight, swearing, Negan?

She was normally quiet and to yourself. She didnt really like big crowds of people. Sure she would talk to a few people, but if its a big crowd then she wouldnt talk as much. She doesnt just doesnt really like the crowd. She may be quite, but she had a big temper.

She would get in trouble as a young adult and young teen for fighting. When someone would get on her nerves or would pick at her she would fight them. She wouldnt care if they were bigger than her, a man or a woman. She would fight them. Like today...

Y/n was at her station in the factory doing her job. (Making arrangements and schedules for everyone). When someone came over and knocked over her cup of pens and pencils onto the floor.

Watch what your doing. Y/n mumbled looking at the man as he walked by. The man stopped and scoffed.

Excuse me? What was that? He scoffed turning around and looking at Y/n.

I said watch where youre going, jackass. Some of us have actual work were doing. Y/n spat at the man towering her.

Like you have room to talk. All you do is draw and write. You do nothing, you just sit all day long. The older man pushed her, making her stumble backwards.

You best leave me alone, if you want to leave this place without getting hurt. Y/n threaten looking at the salt and pepper hair man.

The man chuckled looking down at Y/n.

You couldnt hurt me. Youre a little girl. Y/n rolled her eyes at the taller man. Who was like 62.

Wanna bet? She punched him square in his jaw making him fall back. Then continues punching him and kicked him. Hard enough be went stumbling backwards.

Oh, your gonna pay for that, bitch. The man went to his the Y/e/c eyes at woman, but she moved quickly and punched him. After multiple punches and kicks, the Green eyed man was on the ground.

Her knuckles were bruising and was throbbing. The man didnt realize the woman on top of him wasnt as weak as he thought. Shes strong like a beast. Y/n was lost in her anger not knowing what she was doing until she felt someone jerk her off the man.

Alright, thats enough. Whoever had her wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest. Making sure she wasnt going anywhere.

Next time you start a fight, Jax. Make sure its not with her.

Y/n watched as a few of the workers helped Jax up out of the floor. His left eye was bruise. Nose a little crooked and bleeding, his lip was split. Y/n had done a number on him.

Y/n smirked at the man as he walked passed her, but she did try to jump at him. The man seemed to jump anxiously when she jumped at him.

Alright, Y/n. Do you want to me what this was all about? Y/n felt the man turn her around in his arms to look at her.

Negan, she whispered.

She had only seen Negan a few time. Sure he was the boss, but that didnt mean she seen him all the time.

Thats my name, now tell what did that man do. To get an ass whooping like that? Cause that was total badass. I mean, your like (your height) and that mans 63.

He as being a dick. Someone had to put him in his place. Negan could see the anger radiating off her. The fire in her y/e/c eyes seemed almost murderous.

Negan smirks before a booming laugh came out.

Thats funny, but true. I like you, Y/n. I think you should be with my group when we go out. We could use a fighter like you.

Y/n looked at him with wide eyes. Her mouth agape like a fish. Opening and closing slowly.

What?

Yeah, Ive seen you fight a couple times. But none of those fights justified this one. This was a fight to kill. The look in those pretty eyes of your. Well, it made me all excited in certain places.

Y/n looked at Negan with a blush on her Y/s/t face.

So what do you say? Do you want to get out of the factory when we go looking for groups?

Y/n nodded with a smile.

Sure.

Good, now go clean up. We leave here in 15. So chop, chop. Y/n smiled and nodded. Running up to her room to get ready. This was going to be fun new job.