Love: The walking dead

anonymous asked:

Can you write a story where the reader had a one night stand with Merle and got pregnant at the Atlanta camp, she didn't tell anyone because even though Merle wasn't a dick when it came to her, she was scared of the others' reactions. When you're at the farm with the group Shane notices your stomach showing and he calls you out on your secret. Daryl takes you under his wing and treats you like a sister. And Merle's reaction at prison b4 he dies. Maybe Y/n falls in love with Tara later on? Love u

Awe, love you too! Here it is I hope you like it!!

Request still open!

Pregnant! How? We used protection when we did and it was only one night?!

Y/n was pregnant with Merle Dixons baby. And she wanted to keep it a secret for as long as she could. She didnt want the group to think she was some whore.

She loved Merle Dixon and she had thought he loved her too. Her heart broke into a million pieces when she heard they had left him hand cuffed to the roof in Atlanta. But she was even more upset knowing her daughter/son, would never get to know their father.

Y/n was walking around the camper, trying to find her bag as her shirt had ridded up. Showing the small baby bump that was their. Shane looked at Y/n with pure shock. The group was around, but wasnt looking at Y/n.

Y/n! Shane called the Y/h/c haired woman.

She looked up at him and hummed waiting for him to ask his question.

Are you pregnant? He asked seeing the growing baby bump she had growing.

Everyone and the group looked straight down at her stomach. Each of them knew who the father was. Merle and Y/n both had feelings for each other, but would never admit it. But y/n wouldnt deny it if someone would ask who the father was.

Merle might be a dick to everyone. But he wasnt a dick to Y/n. No he was the opposite. He was caring and passionate. He showed emotion other than anger.

She nodded as she looked at the group in front of her.

Its merles, aint it? Dayrl asked looking at the girl he saw as his sister. She nodded, not making eye contact with him.

Well, Ill protect you. Dont you worry about it. He said softly kissing the top of her head In a brotherly way.

The prison was the safe haven they were asking for. A few weeks after clearing the prison Y/n had gave birth to a baby boy. She had named the baby mason Dixon, giving the baby his fathers last name.

Y/n was feeding the Month old baby when she noticed Dayrl walking into the prison with someone behind him. She could tell who it was, but she decided she was going to go greet them.

Y/n walked out into the court yard seeing Dayrl talking to rick as he pointed to the man beside him. Y/n was shocked to see who it was.

Merle? Y/n called looking at Dayrls older brother.

Y/n. Merle said as he walked over to her pulling her in his arms. (Carefully as he noticed the baby).

Is he yours? Merle asked looking at Y/n and then to the baby.

Yeah, this Mason Dixon. This is your baby. Y/n ripped the fake bandaid as she let the cat out of the bag.

She knew she had to tell Him sooner or later. But this is how she was going to do it. With no hesitation.

I know Dayrl told me. Im so sorry I didnt come back. I should have been there for you. He said as he kissed the top of her head. Before looking down at the baby.