Harry Potter

Imagine being Draco Malfoys sister and Ron and Harry both have crush on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is she? Harry and Ron asked at the same time. -The youngest Malfoy, y/n Malfoy. Twin brother of Draco Malfoy. She is one of the best witches. Her name is Y/n Malfoy. Said a boy from Hufflepuff as he spoke to Harry and Ron. How can she be the best if she is so young? Ron asked looking at the Hufflepuff. She studies all the time and make sure to practice until she gets it perfect. She knows her history too. The Hufflepuff says with a smile as he watches y/n speak with her brother.

They're staring again. Y/n looked up at her brother and rolled her (y/e/c) eyes. Yeah, they're always staring. Y/n said as she looked up making eye contact with Harry and Ron. Making the two of them blush. They should stop staring it a freaking me out. Y/n spoke aloud making her brother chuckle. Well that is what happens when you have a brother as handsome as me. Draco said making y/n roll her eyes. Well where is the handsome? All I see is you. Y/n said making some of the Slytherins around her chuckle. Draco huffed as he turned to his dinner. Making y/n laugh. Cheer up you shrub, its not like it should hurt your poor feelings. Y/n said with a smile. Playfully shoving her brother over with a smile. He smiled as he looked at her. They're still staring you know. Y/n turned around looking at the two boys staring at her. She made eye contact with Ron making him blush and look down. Then she made eye contact with Harry. He seemed to keep for a while until y/n turned away back to her brother. Well its a good thing I play hard to get, right? She asked with a smile.