Safe Haven: The walking dead

anonymous asked:

Can we get some more content for Merle? Maybe Y/n saves him from the governor and they run away and they know that they can't go back and only have each other from now on. Ty!

Yes!! I miss Merle so much. Even though he was kinda an ass. I feel like they couldve kept him in longer. But any who here its!

The governor was so close to shooting Merle. It scared me as I shot the man who almost killed the love of my life. I didnt shoot him in a leathel spot, but if he was to try and chase up then he would be more injured then what he was.

Merle, come on! Y/n called as she grabbed his hand. Helping him up from the ground and helping him walk to her white and gray 1969 Chevrolet crew cab truck.

Where are we going? Merle asked as y/n got him into the truck and started driving north.

Somewhere safe. Away from the governor and his prick people. Y/n said as she sped down the road.

What about Dayrl? Merle asked as he looked over to Y/n.

Hes okay, I told him what I was going to do. He knows where were headed. I made sure he would, and only him.

Y/n drove about an hour away from the governor and pulled behind an old looking barn. She grabbed her bag, pulling out a notebook and a pen.

Whatre you doing, baby? Merle asked as he watched her write a note.

Leaving a bread trail. Gotta make sure Dayrl knows where to find us when he Goes looking. Y/n explained. She finished writing the note and places it into a wine bottle, along with a map that had a highlight of the route they were going to take to the safe place Y/n had heard about.

What is Alexandria? Merle asked looking at the map Y/n had highlighted.

Its a safe place Ive been told about. Its safe, it has shelter, food and people who can help out around the community. Its a little piece of the old world before it went to hell. She explains, putting the cork back onto the bottle and placing it in the mail box beside the barn. Putting the flag up she for back into the truck.

So were going somewhere we can have some what of a normal life? Merle asks as he looked at Y/n. She nodded as she looked at his bruises face.

Somewhere we can be normal, where we dont have to worry about getting eaten in the middle of the night. Somewhere safe. She explains giving him a soft smile.

Merle nodded as he looked into her Y/e/c eyes.

Well, whatre we waiting for? Y/n smiles as she leaned over to him giving him a slowly passionate kiss. Well have time for more when we get there. Y/n explained as she turned the key I into the ignition.

Now, to the safe haven. Y/n says with a smile as she started down the road. One hand on the steering wheel. The other out the window while merles hand is on her thigh, just resting there.

To the safe haven.