The originals: The daughter of Zeus.

Warnings: Death, kinda gore I guess, I don't think there is any cussing for the first time in forever! cussing.

pairing: Elijah Mikaelson x reader

word count: 3, 292 That's a lot of words I think.

"Who is Y/n L/n?" Rebekah asked as she looked at her brother Elijahs phone. "Why are you so nosey?" He asked as he pulled the phone to his chest hiding the screen from his younger sister. "Doesn't matter who is she? Is it someone I need to kill?" "You know who she is." Elijah looked at his sister with murderous eyes. "If you dare lay a hand on her." He threatened. "Oh you mean this girl?" Klaus asked as he held Y/n up by her neck. "Help- me." You choked out. Elijah looked at his brother with frighten eyes. "Let her go." Elijah told Klaus with a dangerously calm voice. Klaus smirked, and Elijah knew he shouldn't have said that. "Okay." Klaus let go while snaping your neck. Elijah cried out as he jumped up in bed.

"It was just a dream." HE whispers, looking over at the lock on his nightstand flickered a 4:15 am. He sat up against the headboard, trying to calm his racing heart.

Y/n was the woman he had met years ago in (Your home town). She was absolutely flawless. Beautiful Y/s/t skin, amazing bright Y/e/c eyes, long/short y/h/c hair. She was amazingly beautiful. He had recently ran into her in Jackson square a month ago. Since then the two started talking again.

*a Few hours later*

Y/n was walking down the french quarter enjoying her day when she heard someone scream. Looking around she seen it was just someone playing. She was always on guard, it was just a bad habit of hers to pay attention to her surroundings. And not like a normal person would pay attention to their surroundings but someone who is paranoid times a hundred. It comes with living for a very long time.

Y/n walked into Rousseau's. Y/n smiled, greeting the blonde perky Barmaid.

"What can i get for you?" She asked with a smile.

"Camille, That's French isn't? Means Perfect?" Camille smiled and nodded. "You dont look famillar are you knew to town?" camille asked politely. "No, I've been here before. It's just been a very long time since, I've been here." Y/n spoke with a smile on her face. "I'll get a margarita, on the rocks, please?" Y/n asked nicely, Camille nodded as she spoke, "Alright, I'll get right to it." Y/n smiled as she waited for her drink to be made.

"Y/n, how are you doing?" Elijah asks as he sits down beside her on the empty bar stool. As she was about to answer Cami came back with Y/ns margarita. "Elijah, you know her?" Elijah nodded. "Yes, I've known her for quite some time." you could hear and see the smile in his voice. "Yes, quite a while hasn't it?" Y/n asked with a flirtatious smile.

"Wait is she?" Cami questioned knowingly. Elijah nodded and Y/n quietly giggle. Elijah still didn't know what Y/n truly was. . "Oh.." Cami looked at Y/n curious. "Can I have a bourbon, please?" Elijah asked as an awkward silence filled the air. "Sure, I'll be back."

"So, how are you?" Elijah asked politely, looking at you with his charming smile. Y/n smiled right as she took a sip of her margarita. "Quite well. When a little birdy told me you and your family was back in New Orleans, I couldn't help myself and come visit. It feels like it has been centuries since I have seen you last." Y/n joked, making Elijah chuckle a laugh. "It does seem to be centuries." Elijah continued the joke.

The two continued to talk, just enjoy the comfort of an old "Friend". Elijah updated her on the family even though she knew the met family didn't like her Elijah had told her about them. So she would politely ask about them, not wanting to be rude. But Elijah always enjoyed talking about his family, but the family didn't like Y/n.