Revenge of the new hobby: The walking dead

anonymous asked:

Okay, but I totally loved the dominant reader x rick! do you think we could get another part where rick is so frustrated he decides to get revenge and starts teasing y/n all the time! pretty please ✨

Rick was tired of Y/n being dominant. He didnt like how she teased him then went along with her work as if nothing had happened. The teasing between Y/n and Rick went in for days. Possibly even a week or so. But Rick, he was ready for the revenge.

Hey, baby. Rick greeted Y/n. Giving Y/n a passionate morning kiss.

Y/n hummed with a smile as he pulled back.

Someones in a good mood this morning. Y/n smiled looking at her boyfriend with a smile.

Yeah, well todays gonna be a good day. Rick said looking at her with a smirk, biting his lip softly.

Yeah, it is. -oh boy, she didnt know what the day was going to bring her.

Y/n was working in the garden when she felt something slap her ass. Jumping up with a yelp she looked at the culprit.

Rick. She hissed through her teeth.

What, just passing by. He said innocently.

Yeah, okay.

Y/n finished in the garden then went to help out some workers in the food pantry.

Hey, Y/n do you see any oatmeal on the bottom shelf?

Y/n bent over to look on the very bottom shelf. Searching for any oatmeal when she felt something grab her ass as she moved backwards.

Oh, Rick! She stressed looking at her boyfriend. He just smirked pulling her into his chest and giving her a rough kiss.

Rick. She moaned as she felt his hands go down her waist and onto her butt. He grabbed her but and lifted her up. Pressing her against the wall.

He kissed her lips then made a trail from her coller bone up to her sweet spot behind her ear.

Sorry gotta go. He teased leaving her wanting.

Asshole. She mumbles rolling her eyes at her boyfriend.

Through out the day Rick randomly teased her. Randomly grabbing or smacking her but. Enough for it to sting a little. Kissing her roughly then letting go and continuing his work. Taking his shirt off while he was hot and sweaty. All of it was killing Y/n.

Rick, stop teasing. She said as he pressed her against the wall.

After the long day of teasing they were finally home. Carl and Judith was with carol. Leaving the whole house to themselves.

Im sorry, is it too much? Cause it didnt seem like that all last week. Rick teased biting a soft mark into her neck.

Oh thats what it is. Pay back, right? Y/n asked looking at the blue eyes man.

Yep, and now its time to teach you a listen. He grabbed her arm and took her up the stairs to their shared bedroom. Lets just say there wasnt a lot of sleep that night. 😉