Secretly dating sam Winchester ;)

Fandom: Supernatural

Pairing/characters: Sam x reader, dean Winchester, Bobby, and Castiel.

Summary: secretly Dating Sam and getting caught by Dean in the motel room.

Warnings: none that I know of.

A/n: Im back!! Sorry I havent been writing. My aunt had died Monday and its really hard for me so... anyway I hope you enjoy this.

~*~

~*~

~*~

Y/n singer, the niece of Bobby singer. Also the Secret girlfriend of Sam Winchester. They have been dating for about four years give it take. But they have been best friends since they were teenagers. Y/n loves the Winchester boys. -Sam more than dean. She grew up around them and she loved every moment with them. She and her uncle occasionally went on hunts with them and their father John Winchester. Which is what led them to this moment.

~*~

Y/n was laying in bed. The motel didnt have enough rooms so she had to stay in Dean and Sams room. It wasnt bad. She just didnt like sharing a bed with Dean. (So he wouldnt expected anything was going on between you and Sam). Because when you shared the bed with Dean he liked to cuddle. It wasnt bad. It was... awkward. The alarm rung signaling it was time to get up. She cut off the alarm before Sam and Dean even heard it. She grabbed some clothes and made her way to the shower.

Putting her clothes on the sink counter she cut on the water. Allowing the water to get to a comfortable Temperature. After her shower she got dressed and started on her hair. Instead of drying it she decided to just braid it. She braided it down her head in two braids.

Good morning. Sam greeted looking at y/n with a smile on his face. Good mornin y/n said with a smile as she walked over to her bag throwing her clothes in her dirty clothes bag. Wheres dean? Y/n asked as she walked closer to Sam with a smile on her face. He smiled back walking closer to her. He went to the diner down the road getting breakfast. Sam said as he wrapped his hands around her waist. Respectfully keeping them there. Y/n leaned forwards and stopped when her pink lips were just centimeters from his lips. Well in that case we might as well take advantage of the moment. Y/n whispered as she leaned Sam leaned forwards closing in the gap.

The kiss was slow, but began to pick up speed. One thing lead to another and they ended up making out on the bed. Sam was on top of y/n kissing her neck marking in a few places. Y/n moaned as he kissed her soft spot then the door opened. Sammy I got breakfast.. dean looked up seeing the two of them. They broke apart y/n straightened her shirt while standing up. Sam doing the same thing as the two of them looked at Dean. How long have you too been doing this? Dean asked looking at the two. Y/n looked at Sam who was looking at her then back to dean.

Two years. Sam confesses quietly grabbing y/ns hand holding it in his softly. Damn it, I owe Bobby 20 bucks. Dean said shaking his head with a smile. Wait you knew already? Sam asked looking at Dean. Yeah, Ive know for a while. You guys just never said anything about it. So I never questioned. Dean said looking at Sam and Y/n. Well at least we know he isnt mad. Y/n said with a smile looking at Sam.

The end <3