Chapter Sixteen: Open heart and mind

16

After waking up and having more sex at 6:00 am, I fell asleep again. It felt greedy to want him again, He didn't mind it. He loved it just as much as I did.

I'm wake up when the alarm I have set on my phone rings, Ricky looks at me "Good morning, angel."

I sit up "Can you hand me my phone?"

He sits up and grabs my phone from his nightstand, he hands it to me and I turn off the alarm. I put my phone down. I turn on my side and look at him.

"Do you have to go soon?"

"Yeah, I have school today,"

"You hungry?"

I nod and rub my eyes, he sits up and reaches down to get his boxers. He gets out of bed and puts them on. He grabs his pants and puts them on. He buttons them up, then walks out of the room.

"Feel free to shower, angel." He calls out to me

I should shower, I pull the covers back then climb out of bed. I walk over to his bathroom, the shower is a large walk-in. I slide the door open and reach for the knob. I fiddle with it for a minute and I get it to turn on. I turn the knob to warm and I step in. I close the door behind me.

I stand under the warm water and rub my eyes. I back out of the water, I grab the shampoo and look at the bottle. It's a fancy brand I think, the scent is eucalyptus and lavender. I press down on the pump and it pours in my hand. I massage the shampoo in my hair and I start scrubbing.

After I finish up, I open the shower door and walk out. I look over and see a towel hanging up. I take it off the rack and wrap myself up in it. I look over at the counter and see a folded up pair of leggings and a long black sleeve shirt I'm guessing is his. He placed my bra and panties on top. I dry off and put my bra on, I notice my panties are clean. Ricky must've washed them for me. I put the shirt on, and it goes down to my thighs. I put the leggings on then I grab my towel to dry the excess water out of my hair.

I walk out of the bathroom and look around for a brush. While I look my stomach starts growling, I start smelling something cooking downstairs. I walk out of his room and go down the hallway. I hurry down the steps and the smell gets closer. I go in the kitchen and see Ricky taking an omelet out of a pan then put it on a plate. He turns around and sees me "Perfect timing, angel." He puts the omelet down on the counter and "Sit, eat."

I nod and sit down at the bar, I pick up the fork and cut a small piece off. I blow on it and then put it in my mouth. I'm surprised by how good it is.

"Mmm. Wow, this's really good. What's in it?" I ask

"Cheddar cheese, ham, fresh tomatoes, and bacon."

"It's great." I put another bite in my mouth, not caring if I burned my tongue.

I didn't realize how hungry I actually was. I see Ricky grab a glass from the cupboard, he puts it down then goes in the fridge. He pulls out a bottle of orange juice and unscrews the cap. He pours some juice in the cup then slides the cup over to me. I smile at him. I thank him and take a drink.

He smiles at me and he walks over to sit on the other chair. He leans over and kisses my temple.

"I think my Step-dad really likes you." I smile

"I hope I made a good impression."

"I think you did. By the way, Where'd you learn to cook?"

"I took a cooking class a couple years ago." He says

"Why? You don't eat." I take another bite of my omelet

"It was just something to do. I love learning so, I decided why not. Looks like it came in handy."