Chapter Twenty Eight: I'm Not Your Kind

28

Last night I spent the night at my old apartment, I wanted to say goodbye. I've been living here three years. I've had some good times here, I met Ricky while living here. I smile to myself and look at my phone. Olivia is supposed to be soon, I should get up and get dressed. I pull the covers back then scramble to my feet.

I laid out my clothes last night so It would be easy in the morning. I take my pajamas off and toss them in a nearby box, I pick up the bra I put out. I put it on then fasten the clasp, I grab my grey long sleeve crop top and put it on. I wanted to be comfortable while moving, so I picked to wear a pair of black overalls. I step in to them and pull them on and fasten the buttons, I sit on the bed and put some socks on. I can't help being so excited, I've been looking forward to this day for weeks.

Ricky and I had lovely New Years together, Winter threw a huge party. It was so surreal, I'd never had a New Years kiss. I smile and put on my pair of all white vans then stand up. I walk in to the living room and see pretty much everything  boxed up. Ricky was here last night till midnight, He wanted  to stay over but, I thought It'd be right to stay my last night alone.

I walk over to the couch and sit, I look around and make a mental note of each box. Not everything I boxed up is coming with me. I'm donating a lot of it, I don't need it at Ricky's. He offered to get me a storage locker for my unused furniture. I told him no because that'd be a total waste of money.

I stretch my arms out and I hear my elbows crack. I sit up and I pick up a hair tie from the coffee table. I pull my hair back and braid my hair in to a tight braid. I wanna keep my hair out of my face.

After I tie my hair off, I hear a light knock on my door. Olivia must be here, I get off the couch then go to the door, I open the door and see Olivia standing in the hall. Her dark curly hair is in a high ponytail and she's dressed in a yellow cropped yoga tank with the matching leggings. She walks in and asks "Morning girly! You ready to get moving?"

"Yes but, Ricky and Ryan aren't here yet."

"Ricky didn't  stay last night?"

"No, I thought I should spend my last night here alone." I shrug

"Wow, you're brave." She jokes

I grin at her awkwardly then shut the door. Olivia looks at me and says ''I can't believe you're moving. I'm so happy for you Luna."

"I'm excited too, Ricky has a really nice place. It's in a safe neighborhood too." I smile

"I can't wait to see it, I'll try to stop by soon."

After a little while, there's another knock at the door. I smile to myself and get up to get the door. Olivia sees my smile and laughs at me says "Gee I wonder who could be at the door."

I shush her and go to the door. I open it and I see Ricky and Ryan standing there. Ricky looking as perfect as usual. He's wearing my favorite shirt of his, It's a dark grey shirt with black stripes. He's also in his usual black jeans and vans. I smile and He says ''Good morning beautiful."

"Hi." I start getting lost while looking at him

He holds up a white lunch bag and says "Breakfast." then walks in

Ryan walks in behind him and I say hello to him. He smiles at me and we hug. I hear Olivia and Ricky talking. I look over at him and he's handing her a cup of what looks like to be orange juice. I walk over to him and he says " I didn't know what you both wanted so, I went and got you bagels and orange juice."

"Thanks Ricky." Olivia tells him then gives him a warm smile

He smiles and gives her a slight nod, then looks at me. I smile at him and say thank you then softly kiss him. He pulls away then goes to start grabbing boxes, Ryan walks over and starts helping him. I sit on the couch and start picking at my food, I look around the apartment and there isn't much to actually move so we can probably be out of here in a couple hours.