Chapter Thirty Four: We're what?

❤️disclaimer❤️
This chapter is written in Ricky's point of view.

34

I haven't left the house since I came home from the funeral. Chris thinks I'm being overdramatic, I swear one of these days I'm gonna knock him on his ass. I should've when he brought Luna in to the Steven situation. He knew she was there, I think he killed Steven to prove a point to her.

I can't think straight without her, I haven't left the house in days. I haven't showered or fed either. I just miss her so much, I even miss Alfie. Despite that little fucker always hissing at me whenever I'd be around Luna. I mean, I get it. I don't want any man around her either.

This girl has ruined my life in the best possible way. She's made me feel my emotions, she's made me want to live again. She gave me the hope I lost when my parents died.

I think the hardest thing about this whole thing is, her not being in our bed at night. I miss holding her before she went to sleep every night. I've never had to go through this, I don't know how I'm supposed to cope. Winter suggested working out, she brought by a punching bag and a pull up bar. She figured I could use them to release some of my anger.

I need to pay a visit to Joshua today. Ever since I asked him to put a protection spell on Luna, I've been feeling..different. I had him put one on her in case something happened to her. I look at my phone and I check the time. It's a quarter after ten. Do I really have the patience to drive from Seattle to Portland? Could be good for me to get out. Find out why I'm feeling so off, aside from losing Luna.

I reluctantly stand up and walk upstairs. I need to shower and feed. I go in my room and I feel my heart start aching again. I can still smell her scent in my room. I try not to come in here often because of it.

I go in my drawer and pull out a pair of black boxers. I slide the drawer shut then go in the one below it. I take out my black jeans then go in my closet. I look through my shirts and I see my striped one, Luna's favorite. I sigh "I need to get this girl out of my head."

I rub my temples then grab just a plain black cotton shirt. I walk to my bathroom and slide the glass shower door open. I turn the water on then I pull my shirt off, tossing it in the laundry basket. I walk over to the mirror and take a long look. My face has quite a bit of hair on it, my long hair is matted, and my eyes look empty. I open the drawer in the vanity, I pull out the straight razor I use to shave.

I lay it on the counter, then open the cabinet get some shaving cream. I shake the bottle and spray a little in my hand. I put an even amount all over my face, then I start shaving. I almost feel bad for shaving, Luna loved when I had hair on my face. She loved it because, it would tickle her face when I kissed her. Fuck, I miss kissing her. The feeling of her soft warm lips, it was enough to drive me absolutely crazy.

After my face is clean I put the razor in the sink. I turn and slide off my joggers, toss them in the laundry then get in the shower. I stand under the water, I put my hand on the stone wall. I think about the last time I saw Luna. I picture her in that dress she was wearing, how it hugged her beautiful hips and how it showed off her perfect figure. I growl lowly to myself, I ball my hand up and squeeze tightly.

I remind myself to breathe, I'm gonna need to release some anger. Maybe I'll use the punching bag Winter brought me. She told me to take this whole thing in strides. I don't know how to take anything in strides, it's not my style.

I try to remember a good memory from when I was a boy. The first one that comes to mind is, when my father would take me to the theater  he owned. I smile to myself because I adored my father, I adored both my parents. I remember when I was small, my Father would take me in to town. I loved going to his theater and watching a play rehearse. He would hold me up on his shoulders and I would be so excited.