Glimmer

Castaspella facepalmed as Adora and Catra covered themselves as quick as they could. The Sorceress regreted all her life decisions that lead her to chose the path of teaching in that Etherian academy full of princesses that were going through the heat.

It all started just a few days prior to that moment. Spinerella and Netossa started kissing at all times, even during meetings or in the hallways shocking all the soldiers, then they just stopped attending the meetings due to 'personal reasons' that had to explain to Queen Glimmer since she was getting mad after their second absence.

When they told her the reason Castaspella looked at Micah, Micah looked at her direction back and then they both looked at Angella who seemed to be doing math mentally until she looked at them in pure horror.

Glimmer was old enough to be in the heat for the first time.
.
.
.
.

"I am the Queen!! No one can tell me what to do!!"

Angella had decided to have Glimmer isolated until she was done with the heat.

"I can because I am your mother!"

"And I am the Queen!!"

"I am your mother!!"

"You can't tell me what to do!!"

"GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!"

And Glimmer obeyed, huffed but obeyed.

.
.
.
.

"That sounds terrible, Glimmer" said Bow.

"I know! I am grounded because of the heat and I don't even have it!"

"I am surprised that your parents allowed you to visit me" commented Bow.

"No, they didn't. I told my dad that I would be studying and doing my Queen chores"

"So you teleported here?! They will be so mad!!"

"They won't find out"

An hour or so passed and they were just playing videogames and talking when suddenly Glimmer felt herself sweating.

When Bow looked at her she was shinning and looked pink-ish.

"Glimmer? Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I am fine"

"You look... Different"

"And you look hot"

"Glimmer?"

The heat.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"Glimmer, it is just the heat, you just need to relax"

"I am very relaxed" replied her. Then she bite her lip.

Bow realized that now that she was covered in sweat he could notice more clearly her harden nipples and her impressive body.

"Okay Glimmer, I think that you need to go home"

Bow stood up to distance himself from her, but she teleported behind of him and he felt her hands caressing his stomach.

"I always wanted to touch you like this"

"Gili-Glimmer..."

"Shhhh, I am your Queen. Be a good boy"

"Glimmer, no, we cannot do this"

"You don't have to do anything, just let me fuck you"

Bow blushed.

"Glimmer my parents will find out"

"They aren't here, don't worry~"

Glimmer was attractive, extremely hot, Bow would usually avoid these thoughts because they were friends, but now with her slipping her hands in his crop top, with her pulling his pants down to his ankles... He just couldn't so hr let her do whatever she wanted with him, it would be stupid resisting his desire at that point.

Her eyes were shining like shooting stars as she deep throated him. He didn't want to moan too loudly. Her body was the body of a total goddess, strong with all the right curves in all the right places.

Once they both were fully undressed she teleported him to his bed and they stared into each other's eyes.

"Glimmer wait"

"I can't wait" said her before kissing his lips hungrily.

He pushed her away.

"You'll have to. Glimmer this... This could make us... Our friendship... End"

"That's impossible, I care about you and we are inseparable. We will always be friends"

That was all that he needed.
.
.
.
.

"Glimmer, how are you doing?"

Micah entered to her bedroom and she was there. She looked a bit tired, probably from studying so much.

"I am fine, dad"

"Oh Glim, you are in the heat. Thanks to Heaven that you stayed because having intercouse during the heat is very dangerous"

"What?! Why is it dangerous?!"