Perfuma III

"No! Let me go! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Perfuma woke up again, agitated by her nightmares and crying her eyes out. Huntara hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry..." said the princess "I wake you up every night"

Since the day Horde Prime almost raped her Perfuma had been dealing with a lot of problems. PTSD, as the healers called her problem, was the consequence of that terrible experience. Most of the day she managed to do a normal life, until something reminded her of that day, such as seeing any green that reminded her of that bedroom. She also was afraid of the dark sometimes, and she specially hated the nights because her dreams were never dreams, they were all nightmares about that day, but always kind of different. Sometimes Horde Prime actually raped her and she ended up giving birth to a misshapen baby with multiple green eyes -not pretty green, poisonous green-, other times it was Huntara who would get raped instead, and all sorts of variations of the event. She only managed to actually sleep without resting at all after taking medicines.

"No, flowers, you have nothing to be sorry about" said Huntara.

Her arms were comfortable, Perfuma felt safe with her girlfriend. She relaxed a bit as Huntara played with her hair. Oh, her hair, she kind of hated it now but was starting to love it back thanks to her white haired princess.

"Is this ever going to end?" asked the blonde.

"Of course it is, Perfuma"

Perfuma also felt bad for another reason.

"He almost stole my special first time" said Perfuma "I want it to be with you, but now I think that I will never be able to do it, I am a coward"

Huntara caressed her face and looked her at the eyes.

"You're the bravest woman that I have ever met. You fought even if you were scared, you saved all of us" said Huntara "And of course you will enjoy it when we make love. You will enjoy it because we will do it when you're ready"

"Do you think so?"

"I don't think so, I know it" replied the white haired woman.

"I-I kind of want to try it now" said Perfuma, blushing.

"You sure?" said Huntara. She didn't want her girlfriend to put pressure of herself just to please her.

"I... I don't know. I guess I just want to test the waters" replied the blonde.

"Okay, fine by me. What do you want to try?"

"Could you...? Could you caress me?"

"Yes, sure"

Much to Huntara's surprise, Perfuma took off her sleeping dress and laid there naked. Huntara was doubtful, but caressed her arm lovingly. The blonde had freckles in different parts of her body including her cute and perky breasts. She didn't touch them though, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

Perfuma hugged her, trembling and muttered an apology. After that they tried to sleep again, but only Huntara accomplished it.