Grayskull Twins I

"So, you don't want them to go visit their dad?" asked Catra. Rogelio looked at her very serious "I see, me either"

Rogelio gave her the most confused look ever.

"I want Adora to be happy, but I wonder... If they have a family how did they end up here? Why is their father looking for them now?"

Rogelio roared, agreeing.

"Also, Horde Prime seemed too interested in them. What if they are just like him? What if they want to use them for their own benefit?"

Rogelio put a hand in Catra's shoulder, comforting her.

"I know you want the same for Kyle, you have spent all our lives taking care of him, protecting him when Shadow Weaver tried to hit him..."

Rogelio returned a look of "you too".

"Yes, I would have done the same for Adora... Wait! Do you think that Shadow Weaver knew that they are related?" Asked Catra "Maybe that witch knew why Adora and Kyle were so important for Horde Prime, maybe she knew. After all she has always wanted to keep Adora by her side"
.
.
.
.

The second meeting between Kyle and Adora started more calm than the previous one.

"I just... Rogelio has doubts and after talking about it tonight I agree with him: why now?"

"Yes, Catra said the same. She basically doesn't trust our father because of the whole Horde Prime incident and because if that man was supposedly so powerful how did he end up without his children?"

Kyle nodded, but then giggled.

"Our father. That sounds so weird"

"You're telling me. Of course when I was younger I used to fantasize about having parents, but I didn't wonder where I was from" said Adora.

"I kind of wondered where you were from when you got the sword and transformed into She-Ra" admitted Kyle.

"Yes, you're right: She-Ra" said Adora, then thought about it for a few minutes "Maybe they need She-Ra!"

"You don't know that. Maybe they don't know that you are She-Ra" said Kyle.

"You're right... But neither did Shadow Weaver and she always said that I am powerful..."

"Wait, are you saying that maybe she knew?"

"I don't know! But we have to find out!"

Instead of saying no Kyle nodded.

"We have to know the truth! If she knew she must have something proving it in her old hiding spot!" said Kyle.

"You're a genius, Kyle! That's where we should start looking for information"
.
.
.
.

"That's why we want to know where your guards found Shadow Weaver" said Adora finishing her request to Queen Cara.

"You two know that you sound like a couple of lunatics, right?" replied the queen "I am saying nothing"

"What? Why not?!" asked Kyle.

"I am not risking my grandchildren" replied Cara. Her wife nodded, pleased with the answer.

"That's so selfish of you!" said Kyle.

"Yes and no. I want to protect my daughter's heir, but also I am concerned for you guys. I don't want you to be near the toxicity of that evil woman again"

"Cara is right" said Zion "is for your own good"

"I need to know!" said Adora, practically begging for the information.

"Oh really? Adora, I don't buy it. I won't give you any information until you prove me that you're doing this for yourself, not because you have to go play the perfect hero somewhere else"

"But-"

"I won't discuss this topic anymore, princess Adora" said Cara.
.
.
.
.

(Flashback)

"Are you sure, Randor?" asked the woman caressing her long braid nervous.

"Yes, yes I am. I won't let them end up like Marlena" said the man almost crying.

"But-but Light Hope and I don't know anything about babies. And were are we supposed to take them?!"

"Take grandpa's old spaceship and go to the planet that is programmed. You will be safe there" said the man.

"What about you?" asked the young woman.

"I will stay, I have to save our people" replied king Randor.

"Stop playing the perfect hero! Your kids need you now that Marlena is..."

"No, they cannot know about me until is safe" said Randor "Promise me you won't tell them until I say you can"

"I promise, Randor"

"I trust you, Mara" said Randor giving her the sword of protection "take care of them"

Randor turned to the crib where two babies slept unaware of the danger that they were in.

"Grow up healthy and happy, Adam and Adora. Dad loves you" said the king.

"You're making me cry" said Light Hope.

"Also, think another name for Adam. His name is known in the entire universe, he needs a new identity"