The Princess Of Purrsia VII

The next morning they sat awkwardly with Catra's mothers. The other two women looked a bit serious.

"Good morning, girls" greeted them Zion.

"Good morning, mom" said Catra. Adora simply smiled a bit.

"Sit down, we have to talk" said Cara.

The girls obeyed, doubtful about the reason of that conversation.

"Well, we have to talk about yesterday's present" said Cara "we didn't think that it could disturb you so much to try and run away"

Before any of them could continue Zion spoke too.

"In Purrsia the execution of the culprit is a normal reaction to child abuse" said Zion "we know that in Brightmoon they don't even have cells, but Purrsia is more strict about it"

"But just so you know, I would have killed her even if it wasn't the law in Purrsia. No one touches my daughter" said Cara.

Catra hissed really pissed. She had noticed that Adora was deeply affected by the whole situation.

"STOP IT! I don't fucking want you to behead people!!!! I don't want this topic to be brought up again and I don't want to be here!!!"

"What?" Zion got teary instantly.

"You don't mean it" said Cara.

"Yes, yes I do!! You two are freaks!!!"

Zion was crying already.

"Catra..." said Adora, attempting to make the other calm down.

"You two ain't normal!! I am not a baby anymore!!! I don't want you to do that kind of things again!!!"

"C'yra... We ain't perfect" said Cara "we lost you when you were very young and we didn't get to raise you... But, even if we make mistakes, you gotta know that we do it because we love you. We have always loved you and we will always do... No matter if you don't want to stay"

"Sweetie-"

"No, Zion. If she doesn't want to stay we should let her decide" said Cara "We know that she's fine... It will be alright"

"Then... We can leave?" asked Catra.

"Yes, yes you can" said Cara "but if you ever want to return this is your home. We'll miss you"

Zion left the room crying devasted.