Purple

When the dinner was over Glimmer was visibly wishing them all to leave, in fact she said goodbye as soon as they were done with their dessert, grabbed Bow by the shirt and teleported them both. Most of the table giggled, well, all the table except for Cara, who was starting at Catra, Hordak who was pissed because Entrapta had stolen a few mini berries from his portion of cake, Entrapta who was still eating tiny versions of all the things that they got for dessert and Frosta, who was super tired and didn't get what was so funny.

"Why did they leave so fast?" asked the little one "I thought that Glimmer would play with me after the wedding"

"Well, she's going to play with Bow" said Mermista.

"Mermista!" said Adora.

"To play what?" asked the little one.

All the table went silent.

"Is a game for grown ups only" said Scorpia. Scorpia had been awkwardly silent most of the day.

"But I want to play too!" argued Frosta.

"Is actually a pretty boring game" explained Perfuma.

"No, you all just want me to go to sleep... It's not like I have a bedtime or something!" said "I can go to sleep when I want"

"They actually have to do taxes" said Catra.

It made no sense, but Frosta was way past her bedtime and tired enough.

"That sounds boring" said the little one. Soon one of her servants came to take her to her bed.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"We skipped a huge bullet" commented Sea Hawk.

"She's young, but probably someone will have to tell her where do babies come from" commented Cara.

"I did, your majesty" said Adora, proud of herself.

"Did you tell her before or after you knew the answer?" asked Huntara.

Adora blushed.

"Well, I think it's time to proclaim this dinner and the wedding celebration over" said Angella.

It was a polite way of saying that SHE wanted it to be over. No one got offended though.

Catra waited because Micah had said that they would talk after the dinner, and Adora stayed with her. Weird enough, Cara stayed too and while saying goodbye told Mermista to take good care of herself and her little one. Mermista blushed and left still half ashamed.

When they were gone Catra turned to the king.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Adora, you may leave" said Angella.

"No, if she leaves I am leaving too" said Catra, getting defensive.

"Cara" said Micah waiting for the Queen of Purrsia to agree with Adora staying.

Cara nodded.

"Okay, you can stay" said Micah.

"Well let's get started" said Cara "since you're a magicat you would have need medical attention from a doctor specialized in magicats"

It was true after all, but not the reason why they were talking. Angella and Micah continued her "lie"

"Catra, Queen Cara apart from being the ruler of Purrsia is also a doctor" said Micah "and has agreed to stay to make sure that you're healthy"

Catra blinked confused, but it was Adora who didn't buy it.

"Why? Do you think there's something wrong with her?" said a very concerned Adora, even though that she didn't fully believe in what the others had said.

"Well, maybe there is something" confessed Catra.

"What?!" exclaimed Adora.

"Then let's get started" said Cara.

They made Catra hold Cara's hands, wich the younger magicat did not very pleased.

Micah started to do some sorcerer stuff that Adora didn't understand... But there was something that she was sure about: that had nothing to do with a medical thing, they weren't checking Catra's health.

"This is not a medical thing!" said Adora, scared.

As soon as Catra heard that she tried to let go of Cara, but the other magicat reinforced her grip, not allowing it.

Before Adora could transform into She-Ra to defend her girlfriend both Catra's and Cara's eyes shone in purple.

"What's this?!" demanded to know Catra.

She was hugged by the other magicat.

"My baby" said Cara "my baby, I have found you"