The Princess Of Purrsia VI

Catra and Adora were on the run, holding hands and dressed in the darkest clothes that they had, avoiding to be seen. They were silent, as the events of that night were still too shocking.

No one noticed their absence, as they were all asleep. They decided to take a break halfway to Brightmoon, so they could talk. As soon as they sat in a bunch of rocks Adora started to cry.

"Adora" Catra hugged her "Calm down, please"

"I-I can't! I know what she did to us, but the way they killed her is just not fair!!"

"Adora... I am glad she's dead"

Adora looked at her girlfriend, very surprised.

"What?"

"Don't get me wrong. I am glad that she's dead, the thought of her being alive and free has been torturing me for years..."

"But you wouldn't have killed her" completed Adora.

"No, I wouldn't. I know it is stupid but... I kind of cared about her? Like... She raised us" said Catra "She abused us and I am here, crying for her"

"I feel the same way, kitty" said Adora hugging her girlfriend.

A warm sensation invaded Catra's body.

"I think you have a fever" commented Adora.

She couldn't listen to her girlfriend, she was focused in her eyes. It was dark and only the fire was lightning up the scene, but Adora's eyes were marvelous.

"Are you okay, Catra?"

"Not as fine as you, Adora"

Catra didn't notice that Adora was glowing. They became feral with each other, the blonde kissed first but the magicat fought with her tongue, they seemed to want to melt into each other.

Adora tugged Catra's top to reveal her perky breasts. Catra had had a little piercing in one of her nipples, Adora knew but that was the first time that she had seen it. She licked the nipple and played with its piercing.

"Oh~ Adora"

The rest of the clothes were discarded soon, they made out and decided to start things with a good 69. That was about as far as they made it because some Purrsian soldiers found them, so they decided to obey the magicats and returned to the castle. They were still confused about their feelings, about Purrsia, about Catra's mothers... But it didn't matter while they cuddled in their bed in Purrsia, naked, and relaxed.

"I think that... I can accept what my mothers did" said Catra.

"I can't"

"We won't do that once we are married and ruling this place together" said Catra.

Adora wasn't sure about wanting to rule any place, but kissed Catra's cheek. Everything would be fine if they stayed together.