Seanna The Miraculous

Mermista was hugging Sea Hawk.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break up with you... I was very stressed"

He was crying, trying to be quiet but not quite managing to.

"But you broke my heart, my mermaid" said him.

"You know that I love you"

Sea Hawk looked at her very seriously.

"No... I really don't"

"Sea Hawk-"

"Let me finish"

Sea Hawk looked at her and caressed her face.

"Listen... You know what I feel about you. You are the only adventure that I really need in my life, but I want you to think if that's what you want because I can't deal with another breakup, Mermista, I really can't. If you leave me then I will have to learn to live without you... But I cannot lose you again"

"You won't. This whole spaceship crap, the baby, everything, has showed me that you're the one for me. I just didn't want to be wrong"

Sea Hawk hugged her really tight and felt water in his feet.

"Hehehe, my mermaid, are you playing with your powers?"

No reply. She looked at Mermista and her face had an horror expression in it. It wasn't water, it was blood coming from between her legs.

"No no no" Mermista started to cry "this can't be happening! She was supposed to make it!"

The healers arrived as fast as they could and that's when all the drama started.

"It's placenta previa! The baby is in distress!" said one of the healers.

Mermista was holding Sea Hawk's and and both cried louder at these words.

"We need a C-section now!"

It was traumatic for Mermista, she found it invasive and felt vulnerable with her body open in that table, with the healers removing her daughter from her body.

She had no time to see the baby, she lost consciousness with Sea Hawk yelling her name.

She woke up three days later after an intensive magical healing, they told her that she had lost a lot of blood. She didn't care.

"Where is my baby?"

The healers didn't immediately respond, so Mermista panicked.

"Tell me that she made it!"

"Yes, she's okay. She's a beautiful and healthy baby girl" said one of the healers "but she needs attention too because she was born too soon and her lungs weren't mature enough"

"Is she alone?!"

"Of course not, princess Mermista. She's with more healers and with her father"

Mermista couldn't walk so they took her to her daughter's room using a wheelchair. When she arrived Sea Hawk almost squealed.

"Mermista! You're awake, my love!!"

She didn't even have the time to reply because he kissed her passionately, she kissed him back both surprised and a bit ashamed of doing it in front of the healers.

"She's beautiful, Mermista" said him after the kiss.

The baby was small, not as small as little Glory but small still. Her hair was like Mermista and her eyes were closed.

"She has your eyes too, she looks just like you" said Sea Hawk proudly.

Mermista kind of disagreed, because the girl looked a lot like her dad but yeah, she could agree with his statement of Seanna being beautiful.

The healers told them that both mom and daughter would need more time to heal, but that they would fully recover.

"There's also something else, princess Mermista" said the healer.

"What is it?"

"When we opened you we saw that your uterus has an abnormal shape"

"What does that mean?" asked Mermista, concerned.

"It means that you... Weren't supposed to be able to carry a child at all. You can get pregnant but you will never be able to go full term... It's a miracle that your baby is alive, princess"

"Then..."

"I suggest you not to get pregnant ever again"