Glimmer II

"I have been feeling more tired lately" commented Glimmer.

"That's probably because you are pregnant" said Adora. Her voice sounded ironic as she was pissed.

"I am so sorry, Adora"

"Why didn't you tell us that you had a relationship with Lonnie? We would have helped you" asked Adora, visibly concerned.

"I... Don't have a relationship with her. The heat caught me while we were talking and things got out of hand. I guess I can't control myself when I am in the heat" said Glimmer, she looked rather sad.

"When are you going to tell her that you two are expecting?"

"My mother won't let us get out of here"

"You still can teleport"

"Yes, but it's not actually working"

"What do you mean?"

"If the heat catches me I can't decide... It takes over me. The whole Lonnie situation actually happened because I wanted to teleport as far as I could from anyone... But I teleported to the stall that she was in" explained.

"Oh"

"Yeah"

"But she should know! And... Glimmer, I cannot marry you. I know that you need a partner to raise the kid but-"

"Yes, I know. I am sorry that my mother asked you to do that. I could distract the guards so you can leave... And return by Catra's side"

Adora blushed.

"I know that maybe you weren't planning to get pregnant from Lonnie... But she'll love to have a wife and a child, she has always wanted that but never admits it out loud"

"Adora... You caught us when we were just starting. She's not the one who got me pregnant" confessed Glimmer.

"What?"

"There was someone before her..."

"Yes, I got that! Who?"

"When my mom told me about the heat I thought it was bullshit to make me stay and do my Queen Chores... So I just ignored her and went out as I normally would"

"Oh my god"

"And... I had my first heat... I was with Bow and..."

"Wait! Bow? Is he the father?!"

"Yes he is! But he can't know, Adora. You cannot tell him!"

"But he should know, Glimmer!"

"No!"

"Glimmer, he's your friend, he will take care of you"

"Adora, I-he didn't want to have sex with me, I forced him"

The doors opened with a loud noise. Bow was standing there, very surprised.

"Bow!" exclaimed both females at the unison.

"You didn't force me. I wanted to do it" said Bow.

"Bow-"

"I was concerned for our friendship and for the heat, but you didn't force me. I wanted to do it"

"But why?"

"I... Thought that we could be together once and then move on... I can't lose you, Glimmer"

"Well guys... I will just go to do... Something. Bye!" said Adora before leaving, closing the doors after her.

"Bow..."

"No, listen to me. I took it as my only chance to be with you, and I really wanted to, I have always wanted to"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that the heat would be the only thing that would make you look at me more than as a friend. If someone forced someone here, it was me"

"No, Bow"

"You were going through something important and I took advantage of it. I am so sorry, Glimmer. I have been thinking about what we could do to prevent pregnancy, but I guess it's a little too late for that"

Glimmer held his hand and looked at his eyes.

"I don't want us to be friends anymore" said.

Before he could start crying out of pure devastation she hugged him, making all of his fears vanish.

"I want us to be together" confessed.

Bow then returned the hug.

"Then we are together" said him.

They kissed, definitely not their first kiss, not even their first kiss together but that was different. That kiss was a demonstration of love and compromise, the result of all the years being friends and trusting each other with their lives.