Granddaughter

"So, we asked you to come to Brightmoon because if Adora can we can do it too, and whatever" said Mermista in her usual monotonous tone.

"What my mermaid is trying to say is that we are expecting" said a very excited Sea Hawk.

Everyone cheered, being Mermista the only one that didn't look happy at all.

"What's wrong?" asked Adora.

"Nothing's wrong" said Mermista.

"Yes, yes there's something wrong. I told you that it is dangerous to have sex during the heat!!" said Angella "Your powers will act like crazy to protect the babies... And there are two coming already"

"I am not going to apologize" said Mermista "I have full control of my powers"

"Please, please. Don't get pregnant" said looking at Scorpia and Entrapta.

"Oh, but Hordak and I are actively trying" confessed Entrapta "we are ready for raising our own baby"

Later that day.

"I give up, Micah" said Angella "nothing is gonna stop them"

"Everything will be fine, they are old enough" said the man massaging her wings tenderly.

"Do you think?"

"Yes, Angie"

"Mmmm... Okay"

"Our main concern should be Glimmer, Angie" said him.

"Yes, and our granddaughter" said the queen "and the wedding"

"Yes, Angie. You cannot control what everyone does" said Micah "we should focus in our family now"