Little Frosta

This chapter occurs when Glimmer and Mermista are 5 months pregnant. So this is a "future" episode. No more jumping in time line anymore. Also, these chapters are about Catradora's wedding, but will be in first person. All from Frosta's point of view. Get ready for the fun!

Purrsia is pretty cool, Castaspella knows a lot about it. We are going to do a bit of tourism around the kingdom and then we all going to attend a fabulous dinner at the castle. I can't wait! I will also get to spend more time with Scorpia, who is now dating Lonnie, but today it will be just the two of us because she promised.

While most of the group preferred to visit the city itself, Perfuma, Scorpia and I went to the woods, to the wild part of Purrsia. Everything looked very natural except for the river. You'll see, there was a beautiful bridge but also both sides of the river were walled.

"That's... That's weird" commented Perfuma.

"Yeah, it is" I agreed.

"Maybe it is to prevent people from falling to the river, the water current is a bit too much" said Scorpia.

I think that she's very smart, but people doesn't give her the credit she deserves.

After that we enjoyed listening to Perfuma taking care of the plants there, Purrsia is like a whole new world. That's when we saw a bunch of 5 years old kids, walking in pairs, with who seemed to be their instructor. Magicats are super small when young!! They are super cute. I ended up playing with them while Scorpia talked to their teacher. Perfuma just stayed a bit away from us resting on the grass.

It was perfect, everything was perfect.

I wish that our happiness had lasted longer. I wish that I had stayed at home.