Mother

"Well, now we're done with the family reunion" said Horde Prime.

Perfuma and Scorpia were blocking Frosta's view of Entrapta just in case the youngest of them woke up.

"Is it dead?" Mermista couldn't stop asking that question, she was scared and Seanna was kicking her from the inside. She knew that her baby was scared too.

Entrapta was crying, still holding her baby, still bleeding.

Hordak crawled next to her.

"Entrapta..."

"Our baby is dead..."

Adora wished she had her sword, but it was laying next to Horde Prime's throne.

"I am taking is out of here" said Glimmer.

Before anyone could react Entrapta used her pigtails to swing from where she was to Horde Prime's lap, surprising him and not allowing any reaction. Her hair wrapped around his neck as if they were snakes, tightening the grip until Horde Prime could not breathe, but that's not how he died, instead she kept tightening the grip until his head exploded.

"You killed my son" was the last thing that the princess of Dryl said before fainting. With Horde Prime's dead all his clones but Hordak died too.

There was an explosion from another part of the ship, followed by a couple more, and soon Glimmer was in her mother's arms.

"GLIMMER, ARE YOU OKAY?!"

"ENTRAPTA NEEDS HELP!" said Hordak. Cara, who was a doctor, went to check on her and the stillborn that was still wrapped in her hair.

"She's losing a lot of blood!" said the magicat.

Catra was the only one who didn't look very happy with what was going on. Adora recovered her sword and went to hug her.

"We are free, Catra"

"This has been too easy, Adora"

As soon as she said that they realized that any proof of Horde Prime's presence and of his clones' was gone... Because they were holograms.

"I have found you, Adora"