The Princess Of Purrsia IV

"It can't be real" said the healer.

"What?" said Cara.

"She's not sick anymore" said the royal magicat healer "She-Ra's power has healed her"

Catra and Adora were waiting outside the room.

"What were you and my mother talking about?" muttered Catra.

"What?"

"What were you guys talking about?" repeated.

"About the possibility of us... Staying here" said Adora.

"We don't even know this place" said Catra "what if they are not as nice as they seem?"

"They have been mourning you for many years" said Adora.

"I know, but we don't actually know them. The only thing I know is that one of them pushed me out of her vagina"

Adora laughed.

"Don't you want to stay?"

Catra thought a bit about it.

"I have always wanted to have a place to call mine, to call ours. Not just a place where we were allowed to stay but an actual place for you and I" said Catra "and it's also great to have the opportunity to get to know of my origins. But do you want to stay?"

"Actually, I wanted to return to Brightmoon because of Glimmer and Bow... But also because I feel like I owe them because they have treated us like family" explained Adora.

"So, you don't want to stay"

"I didn't mean that. What I mean is that I would like to stay with you wherever you were, but I still feel like I owe them" said Adora.

"Then what are you gonna do? Delay our life until you think that you don't owe them anymore?" asked Catra, noticeably disappointed.

"What? No! I... I will learn to deal with my feelings. I know that being with you it's what is right because I love you" said the blonde "And I don't need to guilt myself into doing it"

Catra kissed Adora.

"Love you, Adora"

Cara and the healer exited of the room and Cara hugged both her daughter and daughter-in-law.

"She's fine, she's alright, she's going to live" said.

That same week all Purrsia celebrated the return of the princess C'yra, her engagement with She-Ra and how the legendary warrior had saved one of their beloved queens. Both Adora and Catra enjoyed that celebration, while they were at it someone in the shadows made a sign to queen Cara.

"I'll be right back"

Since Catra and Adora were having the time of their lives they didn't even notice, Zion did but paid no more attention since she knew that her wife could deal with whatever problem by herself.

Cara entered to the castle and the person in the shadows revealed herself to be one of their soldiers.

"Queen Cara" said "She's alive"

"What was she doing?"

"She was planning on killing your daughter" said the soldier "she confessed"

"Obviously" said Cara "where was she living?"

"Not too far away from Brightmoon" said the soldier "what do we do with her?"

"Behead her" ordered Catra "I want her head in the table so everyone knows what happens with the ones who mess with the Royal family of Purrsia"