Perfuma I

Perfuma woke up by midnight, covered in sweat. She couldn't remember how she had made it to her bedroom, but soon had the answer when she heard the loud snores of Huntara, who was asleep in the carpet.

"She's beautiful" commented Perfuma with a blush. The heat was still active in her, but it wasn't taking over her anymore.

She decided to meditate, and that's what she did. When Huntara woke up her skin looked normal, but she was still sweating.

"Hey, lotus girl" said.

"Morning, Huntara" said the princess calmly "I hope you had a good night"

Huntara remembered how the princess tried to seduce her and blushed.

"Yeah, Huntara slept just fine"

"Good because there's something I want to tell you"

Perfuma was still in a meditating position, with her eyes closed.

"Yeah?"

"I am in love with your sexy body, and I want to fuck you... But I won't because I can control the heat" confessed the princess.

Huntara raised a brow.

"No, you can't"

"Yes, yes I can"

"Everyone in Brightmoon knows that you're hairy"

Perfuma blushed but didn't open her eyes.

"...What?"

"You undressed in front of everyone"

"Well, I might have lost control-"

"And you also wanted to eat me out before all your kingdom"

"Well, I am sure it was a joke and-"

"And you bite my ear"

That made her open her eyes.

"I did what?"

"You bite my ear"

"You could bite me too" said Perfuma.

Now she was green again, totally out of control.

"You can't control the heat, I am leaving" said Huntara about to exit the room.

"This is your fault! I manage to control it except when you're around! Why you have to be so attractive?! Why are you so beautiful?! Why can't I stop thinking about you?!" said Perfuma.

She was too outraged to realize that she had, basically, confessed that she loved Huntara. The hunter couldn't resist that, after so many sleepless nights thinking about that woman now she couldn't resist it when she was offering herself like this. Huntara approached her and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. Perfuma returned the kiss as if she was thirsty and Huntara was the water to drink. Promptly Huntara's hands caressed Perfuma's soft and wavy hair and that's when the woman realized what she was doing.

"No" said breaking the kiss.

"No?" asked Perfuma, confused.

"No, I can't do it" said Huntara, leaving the room.

Perfuma followed her.

"Why not?!"

"Leave me alone!" said Huntara.

"No! No I won't" said Perfuma holding Huntara's hand. Huntara let go of it angrily.

"Stop acting like a spoiled brat"

And that's how Huntara left Plumeria, and the main reason why Perfuma didn't attend next week's meeting at Brightmoon.