Mermista I

She wasn't very patient, and was even less patient in terms of sex. She undid all the buttons of his shirt and kissed his chest.

"Oh~ Mermista~"

She circled his nipples with her tongue.

"Oh~ my siren"

He undid her braid, letting her wet hair fall free. She kissed his lips.

"Mermista, you're so sexy"

She pulled his dick off his pants, his erection was too noticeable inside of them anyways, and licked it as if it was a lollipop.

"No, no, no wait wait my siren"

Sea Hawk rolled her pans and panties down while she took off her top and bra. Then they proceeded to do a 69, an activity that they really liked.

To Sea Hawk nothing could ever match the taste of Mermista's fluids, they were just as delicious as her, they were salty... Although that was to expect from someone like her. Mermista had never thought about how Sea Hawk's cum tasted, she just enjoyed that they could pleasure each other while not listening to him, because he was obnoxiously romantic in his compliments and she wanted to focus in their enjoyment, and not in their feelings for each other.

She finished multiple times, which he liked. She thought that it was because of the heat, but couldn't actually think more as the heat itself took over her once again.

"I want to ride you" she muttered.

A normal person wouldn't have heard that one, but Sea Hawk did and carried her almost positioning her himself, as soon as Sea Hawk's butt touched the mattress of her bed she impaled herself with his long dick, and they both moaned.

"My siren! Yes! Give it to me"

Mermista, true to her word, showed how much she wanted to give him a good ride and rode him in an incredibly fast pace as Sea Hawk admired her huge boobs bouncing, as he caressed her incredible bomb of a butt. Oh yes, she was sexy. For the first time she allowed him to finish inside, but didn't seem satisfyed enough. He saw that wild and hungry expression of her and got hard again inside of her. Mermista rode him without mercy, as if she wanted every drop of him inside of her... And he enjoyed it very much.
.
.
.

When they woke up a few hours later Mermista realized what she had done. He was asleep next to her, looking happier than ever.

"Shit"